Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Courtney Yates

She looks very thin to me in that pic, especially her arms

Me too. The big dress covers up her legs and hips which really show how thin she is. When they were walking through the mud to the challenge last week was where I really noticed. :skellington:

yea, she looks very thin in that pic... when you can see chest bone.. your thin! lol

She's gonna be so disgusting by the end of the show... she's already too thin, and with more sudden weight loss on top of that, bleh.

Courtney is a skinnier version of Daniele. Both are skinny and pretty. Both have a little attitude.

they need to throw this girl a few chicken legs or something. her stomach goes IN. YUCK!

I'm sorry she doesn't look attractive at all. When she was cutting the ropes, she reminded me of Mr Burns from the Simpsons. I don't know if there are any mosquitos in China, but they must be hitting bone when they dig into her skin. :P

She reminds me of "Twiggy" from the 60's.

she reminds me of the European model that weighs like 86 pounds and they put her nakkid pic up on a billboard... it was like an anorexia ad... turned into big news around the world.

i dont see how she can stay out there much longer without passing out from malnutrition.

I know... she looks decent in her modelling pics (dani is prettier). But being on survivor, starving, she's losing weight and fast. She's sick looking.

i think a 2 year old could swing a machete harder than she did.... her tribe needs to do some extra fishing or berry picking... fatten her up.. give her some energy.

Yikes she is weak! She's not going to last!

Courtney is way too skinny! I think it will hurt her on the comps.

I sort of felt sorry for her when she was wacking on those boards

and rope. She is the weakest player I've ever seen on any season!

And its early on in the season too.....she's not going to last long.

JMHO :pixiedust:

I dont feel sorry for her at all.

Reasons:

1) Disrespecting the monk in the temple. Rolling her eyes.

2) Her disdain for the other tribe members just before they went to the camps. I forgot what she said... something about we aren't like that in New York. Well I guess you don't eat in New York neither? Red Bull gives you wings you know?

3) Her clapping/smiling every time they sit her out of comps. You are sitting out because you suck babe. That's not a good thing.

4) Her whine about the comps being Physical. Uhh did you watch any of the last umpteen seasons?

She's thin naturally, lots of women are. Every year there's a thin contestant and the anorexia & malnutrition comments come out of the wook work. I'm sure if there was food she would eat it, so don't call her or allude to her being anorexic.

I believe Courtney's complaint about the physicial challenges is the with the book, there haven't been more crafty challenges.

If she was so horribly weak, why was Leslie the one to go?

Get a clue Courtney. You should have gotten in shape before the game. Survivor is a very physical game.

She's thin naturally, lots of women are. Every year there's a thin contestant and the anorexia & malnutrition comments come out of the wook work. I'm sure if there was food she would eat it, so don't call her or allude to her being anorexic.

i didnt call her or allude to her being anorexic. i said she reminded me of that model that had the billboard....

nowhere did i ever say i thought she has/had an eating disorder.

I'm completely baffled why the tribe chose Leslie over Courtney. I'm not usually one to put all the blame on one person in challenge losses, but Courtney's performance was pathetic. I've yet to see any contribution from her to this tribe. I'm still trying to figure this one out.

i am baffled as to why nobody got totally ticked off while she stood there tugging at her top whining that she couldnt do it.....

i would have been like "are you freakin kidding me? COME ON! either shut up and start cutting those ropes or your azz is going home!"

They are saving her for next time so the target is not on them..... I'm thinkin.

they were more afraid of leslie..............

and i agree............i'm surprised that no one was more po'd at her for complaining at the challenge. suck it up and try instead of apologizing. and then start lifting some logs when you get back to camp!!

i'm surprised that no one was more po'd at her for complaining at the challenge. suck it up and try instead of apologizing. and then start lifting some logs when you get back to camp!!

Lifting some logs????? She needs all the strength she has left just to shoo a fly.

Lifting some logs????? She needs all the strength she has left just to shoo a fly

:smilielol: good one!

Sign in to follow this