Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Courtney Yates

Shes feisty!! I like her but I am worried she may blow away in a strong wind... She better put some rocks in her pockets to weigh her down a bit...

Isn't this gal the clod-hopper boot girl? Boots up to the thigh, and a ton of metal clasps?

What was she thinking!!

If not same, I still don't like her....whiner.

Yes Ashley is the boot lady. Courtney is the New Yawka with a tude. The monk had to keep telling her how to hold her hands and she just rolled her eyes.

As for Ashley and the boots, a lot of people who go on Survivor end up going unprepared. This isn't the first time Jeff dumped the cast off with the clothes on their backs. Anybody who doesn't go prepared for that is an idiot, or hasn't watched Survivor enough to deserve a spot on the show. That goes for braless girl, high-heeled woman, and Miss boots.

I'm from Boston and I've lived here my whole life but I don't like her. She's really disrespectful. You can learn a lot from people of different cultures and from people from different parts of America. She has a fabulous opportunity here and she is wasting it!

Anybody who doesn't go prepared for that is an idiot, or hasn't watched Survivor enough to deserve a spot on the show.

Well, it's well known that Ashley really didn't deserve a spot... TPTB sent WWE a request for a person to be on Survivor and they sent Ashley...

I found her behavior with the monks offensive. Then she opened her mouth. Now I hate her. But I still don't want her to be eliminated early on. I want to watch her suffer a bit. :evil gleam emoticon:

I really don't like her. The whole monk thing was totally rude, and then the comments about other people being happy. I mean is she serious? People are never happy in NYC? Maybe I need to cancel my trip there this Christmas... I'm scared!

I wanted to let you all know that I now have contact with Courtney and if you all would like, I could try to get an interview, but you have to remember that they aren't allowed to tell you anything that happened in the game that might be a spoiler...

She is very snotty, and when she said "People from the city don't act like that" I thought, come on girl, your not in the city anymore. She won't last long.

I thought it was funny how she did the "I Rock" hand signs when they said she was sitting out the comp. I hate to break it to her, but her team had NO FAITH in her ability to do anything physical.

i did laugh a little at her "let's not argue in front of the spy" comment. Although I'm not so sure why she didn't say anything to Aaron or JR. She's seems happy to watch her team fall apart then blame everyone else. I think she would fit in well on the other side.

Skinny blonde waitress with a snotty attitude? Sign me up as her number one fan!!!

I thought it was funny that Todd and Courtney were chosen to sit out on various comps... was it the luxury comp for both? I wasn't paying too much attention to which ones they were, just that they sat out on one or another.

Really, why was she worried about arguing in front of the spy? Spy wasn't paying any attention and spy was being a bit of a dip$h1t herself. Oh well.

Skinny blonde waitress with a snotty attitude?

You forgot delusional with self grandeur.

You forgot delusional with self grandeur.

Dear me, how could I forget that?

Loved the rocker signs when she was told to sit out. I suck so much that I rock.

Oh yeah! :rockon:

I suck so much that I rock.

OMG, I think I have my new T-Shirt design. That was awesome!!

Want me to send you one?

Want me to send you one?

Oh heck yes! That would be so cool!!! T-shirts all around!

<----------You want to see bony?

Anyway, luv Courtney. City girl with tude and a sign that rocks. Sign me on to the Courtney list, too.

Oh, and I wholeheartedly agree, Space and Francis.

In her modeling shots, she doesn't look that thin...maybe she swore off sandwiches before the show...

6.jpg

Sign in to follow this