Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Amanda Kimmel

I think what differentiated Todd and Amanda with the jury was that Todd straight up said what he did and why he did it. Amanda was backtracking a bit, while Todd just was completely confident with what he had to say.

Amanda lost at the last tribal.... She just couldn't bring herself to slander the other two and take credit where it was due...

Thats ok, this world needs more people like that....

The jury was the worst ever... Cept for James, he was funny... JP is a poker player???

Amanda's downfall is that she should have admitted she lied and not played up the "honest" angle. She backtracked on too many things whereas Todd was forthright - yeah, he lied...yeah, he double-crossed. I feel, next to Todd, Amanda played a great game. She didn't deserve to be in 3rd, but she just didn't give explain herself well.

She should have said "yes, I lied to you by telling you that we wouldn't vote you out, but who in their right mind would tell the person they're about to doublecross? If we wanted to make it work according to our plan, these are the things that had to happen."

She also neglected to say that she was sorry she voted out Denise. She said James, Jean-Robert, Erik...but left out Denise as a person she was sorry she lied to. Amanda just got frazzled and upset too easy.

Amandas' biggest mistake was not getting rid of Todd, she thought the jury would be mad at him....she didn't count on him being so strong and straight-forward with the jury. I wish she would of won, but I'm happy with the jurys' vote. JMHO :pixiedust:

I was very surprised she forgot to acknowledge lying to Denise; it was the most recent one for pity's sake!

I was very surprised she forgot to acknowledge lying to Denise; it was the most recent one for pity's sake!
And Denise seemed the most hurt by it all. Denise had a hard time differentiating between the game and emotion.

Amanda was so upset by Todd's reaction when she and Denise were discussing the 'I've got your back' thing at tribal. I think if that had been me, and what he did bothered me so much I would have just gone ahead ad written his name down and made it come down to a tie.

Actually, I think I would have leaned toward not taking Todd to the final three at all. Denise was well liked, but it seems like Survivor juries are more impressed with good game play. There are always a few jury members who can't get past being angry because they got 'played', but many seem to be able to accept it, and they want to vote for the person who used their brains, brawn, and guts to get to the finals.

All water under the bridge now..

I think I liked her better without bangs ... but she still ain't ugly, that's for sure!

Face it, pageant queen didn't give a rat's a$$ about booting Denise until in dawned on her that she made a stupid decision.

Amanda coming in third is the most outrageous thing that happened in Survivor. Todd did not deserve to win, and Courtney did nothing the whole game.

Going into the final TC, I definitely was rooting for Amanda to win. But as I saw her demeanor and the way she answered the questions, I knew she had lost it right there. When you are running a marathon, you can't quit running just because you can now see the finish line. You keep running until you cross it. Sadly, Amanda did not do that.

I think I liked her better without bangs ... but she still ain't ugly, that's for sure!

Ya know, I kinda thought she looked prettier at camp. Maybe it was the bangs, maybe the fuller cheeks, maybe just the contrast to natural beauty with no makeup. Not sure.

I had to laugh at the comment about her doe-eyed posing at final council. Seemed to be rather accurate to me.

I like the analogy of running all the way to the finish line, Methos! She really seemed deflated in the Q and A.

I tend to think if the Jury watched the show before voting, Amanda would win. I think she played a better game than Todd. She did her part of back stabbing, which it seems got Todd his votes, but she also "tried" to play somewhat honorably. Denise was asking to be lied to. I don't mind that Todd won, but I think Amanda deserved it more. The fact that Courtney got more votes is just sickening. Frosti is just horning for her (why? I don't know) and Denise was bitter.

I didn't lie....I just had to lie....I wasn't being honest....I ..erm..I...well...

She blew it big time...that's too bad

tend to think if the Jury watched the show before voting, Amanda would win. I think she played a better game than Todd. She did her part of back stabbing, which it seems got Todd his votes, but she also "tried" to play somewhat honorably. Denise was asking to be lied to. I don't mind that Todd won, but I think Amanda deserved it more. The fact that Courtney got more votes is just sickening. Frosti is just horning for her (why? I don't know) and Denise was bitter.

agreed 100%

Amanda just crumbled with the jury. Sad....

I think its better that the jury votes on their actual experiences with the F3 rather than after seeing the show. The show is highly edited which reflects more on the storyline the producers chose to promote. I think the show is only a (small?) percentage of the interactions during the 39 days.

I always wish Jeff Probst would ask the jury at the live finale if they would have changed their vote after they've watched the show. In fact, I think Probst does a terrible job. He doesn't ask the questions that I want answered.

Courtney getting more votes than her was just bad, I was not happy. But she definately did blow it big time at tribal. What can yah do though?

Sign in to follow this