Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Amanda Kimmel

Amanda is still my favorite to win.

Yep, I agree! I love em both...but would pick Amanda over Todd to win!

Go Amanda!

I didn't have a favorite for along time.....but now I'd say that Amanda is my favorite next to James!!!!

I picked her before the game even started!!!

And we are going all the way baby!!!!

HA!!!

But we have a big wagon so jump on... BYOB....

I meant Booze Erin.... I know you looked down and said "Good to go"!!!

Same here Baron....James was my fave.....now its Amanda....and I like Denise too.

I'm rooting for her now that she got rid of James and because it looks like she turns on Todd next week. You go girl! And I wish they would stop blurring her ass cheeks. :animated_shocking:

glad she's finally starting to exert herself in the strategy aspect of the game. since my boy james is gone, i'm rooting for amanda!!

Gotta love her for playing the "game". Oh wait, no I don't!

I'm fickle like backstabbers when they are my faves, don't when they target my faves, lol.

Loved her from the beginning and love her even more now for asserting herself and taking control of the game play- go Amanda!

What I don't understand about Amanda is that you had James, Amanda, Courtney and Todd agreeing on those 4 going to the F4. She said she doesn't feel comfortable with any of those 3 going with her until the end. Who does she want then?

Peih-Gee? Erik? Denise?

Really, I would think she'd be sitting pretty with Courtney or Peih-Gee, but other than that, I think she has the smallest chance against James and about a 50/50 shot with Todd, Denise or Erik. Denise because she's been a strong player and hasn't pissed anyone off. Erik is a good-looking guy, hasn't gotten on anyone's bad side and is strong. Todd just depends on if they respect or admire his gameplay tactics over Amanda's.

Peih-Gee...nobody really likes her and she's annoying as hell. She will probably only have Jaime and Erik's vote (possibly Frosti's) in the end. Courtney hasn't seemed to get on people's nerves too much except for Jean-Robert, but the fact that she hasn't done ANYTHING in the game really puts her at better odds to lose, I would think. She won one game by sitting there...whoopie! That's what she does at camp. She can't say she strategized, she can't say she made super relationships with anyone and she hasn't really won much of anything.

Just thinking of the jury possibilities, I think Amanda could beat any of them in the f2, except for possibly Denise or Eric...so those two have to go! I think her best bets to win would be against PG or Courtney. A Todd/Amanda match-up is the most difficult one to figure out, but I think with her most recent move (orchestrating the James blindside) she has pretty much cemented a win against Todd, if it came down to that, as she could use it to her advantage when speaking to the jury.

In the past, most jury members put aside personal differences and vote based on respect of gameplay. With Amanda's move yesterday, I think she has gained a lot of ground in that area. I think she has a great chance against anyone in the finals . . . if she makes it. She may be perceived as a smart player now and therefore a threat that needs to be removed. It will be interesting to see how she plays the next couple of weeks.

She is a mighty fine LASS with a keen sense of when to silently ASSAULT (metaphorically speaking) a tribe mate. I will ASSUME that she can win the jury vote against anyone right now. She's been a great ASSET in competition and have ASSISTED around camp as well. She isn't very SASSY with her game plan and is somewhat flying under the radar with other tribe mates..I don't think her name have been in any ballots...and yes they need to stop blurring her A** ;)

Did Morty blur out your nice boobs erin? just kidding :blush::angel_not:

Did Morty blur out your nice boobs erin?

Morty is a dirty boy!!!

Sign in to follow this