Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Amanda Kimmel

Amanda is a real cutie! She's up there high on my list.

AMANDA would never throw a challenge....

Mind you they should now just to boot out Shrea to make a point...

I would allow it this once...

Amanda is still keeping under the radar...love this girl and hope she makes it to the final two!

She's reminding me of Dani from that season where Bobby Jon and Steph came back.

AMANDA IS RUNNING THE SHOW!!!!!!

:smitten:

FINAL THREE LOCK BABY!!!!!

YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Amanda seems to be doing pretty well at the moment. Of course, things can change very quickly but she may have some staying power. Social skills seem to be ok, seems to understand the strategy of the game, performs ok during challenges and works around camp. Not bad. Definitely someone to watch.

I just like to say, wow she still looks great after a couple of weeks in the bush. Yeah she had a bath this last episode, but even before that, she was looking good. Pee Gee and Jaime aren't doing so well.

Her and Todd all the way

Somehow, I don't see Todd going all the way with her... :D

Although, if there was someone who might convert him, it would be Amanda. She's tough, intelligent and very pretty. :wub:

:rolleyes:

Amanda was looking hott with her glasses on...

S15E7Insider_0017.jpg

She looks fine to me. I like that she still has meat on her bones but I like her strategical skills best of all. Finally someone who is patient and understands the concept of numbers. Also, she is the one who pegged Jaime for elimination. Amanda and Todd are my favorites this season.

I agree with you King! she is a looker. i like glasses too, it makes people looks sophisticated.

I agree with you King!

That is the smartest thing you have ever posted here!!!

I like this girl. She is playing a good game. We are finally getting to see more of her.

i like her a lot. not just as a player, but she seeems to be the least annoying (at least right now!)

I wonder what she thinks now that she's seen how they always have to blur her butt. I think it's funny. It's not like it's a thong or anything, but I guess there's just a little too much cheek showing. Sheeesh -- we have to see them in underwear for the first several week,s but Amanda's bikini bottom is too revealing. Whatever.....

Sign in to follow this