Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Amanda Kimmel

photo_amanda.jpg

Amanda

Home Town: Los Angeles, CA

Bio

Amanda Kimmel has lived all over the state of Montana. She most recently worked as a hiking tour guide and continues to hone her skills as an artist while learning about the fashion industry. At the age of 16, she began modeling in Chicago, where she lived on her own for one year. She has also worked as a make-up artist, retail sales representative and waitress. Her goal is to develop a business within the fashion industry.

Kimmel has competed in many beauty pageants and was crowned Miss Montana USA in 2005 and Miss Earth in 2006. She's been on the cover of Montana Living Magazine and Pageantry Magazine. Kimmel has been to China twice before to compete in the Miss Kite of the World Pageant in Weifang, where she placed as a semifinalist, was given a key to the city and was heavily promoted on billboards and news articles. While promoting tourism via these pageants, she did volunteer work at orphanages and other organizations and was permitted to fly kites off the Great Wall in five-inch heels.

Kimmel's hobbies include hiking, running, drawing and painting. She enjoys rock climbing, snowshoeing, kickboxing and volleyball. Kimmel describes herself as motivated, competitive and determined. She has camped every weekend in Montana since she was three years old. She tries never to leave home without her cowboy boots.

Kimmel just moved from Kalispell, Montana to Los Angeles and is living with her sister, Katrina. Her family has one dog, Sassy, one cat, Cleo and one horse, Frisco. Her birth date is August 3, 1984.

Favorites

Colors Green

Scents Vanilla bean

Flowers Crazy-colored roses and orchids

Board Games Battleship, card games

Video/Computer Games No favorite

Sports to Play Rock climb, volleyball

Sports Teams Green Bay Packers

Outdoor Activities Hiking, snowshoeing, rock climbing

TV Shows SURVIVOR, Apprentice, Gilmore Girls

Movies First Blood, Braveheart

Music Anything except metal

Magazines InStyle, WWD, Vogue

Books/Authors As a Man Thinketh by James Allen, Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

Cereal Grape Nuts

Fruit All

Chips/Snacks Bread pudding, strawberry cheesecake

Cookies Snickerdoodle

Candy Bars Twix, Caramello

Alcoholic Drinks Mango Margarita

Non-Alcoholic Drinks All

CBS

models love reality shows . . . . . . . i kinda like her though

By reading her bio, she was a hiking guide at age 15. Glorified girl scout BOOT...

But I might change my mind...

I don't know why, but I think I'm going to like her!

OK 2 good things about her

Favorite scent ~ Vanilla bean

Favorite cookie ~ snickerdoodle

(both my favs)

I was about to say the same thing, Smooches. Maybe she wasn't featured much?

The players that were pretty much in the background for the first episode will be hard to judge until the we see more of them.

I don't remember her much at all. And with a grin like the joker, how could I have missed her??

uhhh, i dont think this person made it to china.. and if she did, did she make it to the temple? i did not see her. did anyone see her?

oldguy.. where are you... did you see this chick?????

I saw her lots....

Turn ur selective vision off ladies...

hey! KingofDucks! back off...

maybe we didnt notice her with all her goober makeup off ... and perhaps the angle of the survivor camera is not the same as the "model" camera and she didnt look "hot"

you know why we didnt see her, cause she is gonna stick around for a while. . . . final 4 prediction

YOU KNOW IT!!!!

She's going far!!!!!

Ninja stealth style!!!!

Amanda won't let me down!!!!!!!

Heh!!!

definitely doesnt look like her pics before the show... some people really do need their makeup :giggle:

Sign in to follow this