Have You Changed Who You Are For?

mk820

Have you changed who you want to win throughout the process? I have gone from a Daniele fan to now cheering Eric on. He has so much to deal with in that house. He is trying to win the game, has to vote as we tell him and is doing all he can to get Jessica to the end with him. He has everything against him.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started off a Dick fan but he started getting on my nerves around week 4. Then, I switched to Eric because he was doing such a good job avoiding getting trouble with the AP. Then, I think I fell in love with Jess somewhere along the way.

Now, I'm back to liking all of the LJC alliance and am rooting for Eric/Jess/Dick/Dani in the final 4 with Jess winning.

HoHum on the what ED did to Jen thing, that is old news, he has managed to make a comeback.

I'm with you mk820. I liked Danielle early on but she's just so personally unpleasant that it would sicken me that she won anything. If Jafreaka won, she'd say God rewarded her for being a good person despite all the horrible, unchristianlike things she has said about people & her supporting Amber's lies. Zach has floated so he shouldn't win. Jessica has been riding Eric's coattails and allowing him to be the bad guy, much as Danielle is riding Dick's. So, by default, I'm rooting for Eric.Chicken dirt - What did Eric do tonight?

First couple of weeks :Dick

Now if I really have to choose :Jess

Don't really have a fave. I still like to watch BB.

JMHO :pixiedust:

Danielle is just too damned bratty.

Do is Dick.

It's no surprise those two have issues. They are carbon copies of each other.

I just can't stand watching those two anymore. To make it worse, Dick thinks he's playing a brilliant game. If he only knew why he's still in that house!!!!

Well I will say that Dani was being a brat tonight, but Dick has softened. They do not bother me.

Mk820 and Vuron00...I am along the same line as you. But my first was neither Dick or Dani. Eric has been my choice for weeks now and like Vuron00 said, I fell in love with Jess along the way. I hope the two haven't messed things up with their alliance with D/D. I was with Jess on wanting to backdoor Dani, but then again knew Eric was protecting her because he knew AP would not let him vote her out. :animated_bouncy:

I have been a Daniele fan since preseason (based off of favorite music, movies, etc.). She is really the only person I can stand. I kinda like Jess and Dick, but both of them get on my nerves sometimes. I would HATE to see Eric, Amber, Zach, or Jameka win.

I started off with no real favorite, but I liked Daniele and Dustin at the beginning. Dustin started acting like a jerk, and my opinion of Daniele went downhill. Then, I started liking Eric more and more as he had to work hard for his AP position (although America is not giving him very hard jobs right now). Jess has come out on top for me as my favorite, now. I hope she wins. I really wanted her to backdoor Daniele this week, as it was the smart thing to do. I was disappointed that it wasn't done, but I understand that Eric did win the POV and it was his decision. It's her own fault if she lets Eric make her decisions for her, because she has the same right to make her own decision. It did disappoint me, though.

I now want Zach to win. I also don't agree that he's been totally a floater at least not on purpose. No one would talk to him or allow him to join them. He tried and they all turned him down more or less. The only thing is he must win a challenge especially the next HOH or I think he will be gone. But Zach is not near as bad a person as they make him out to be. He's actually quite articulate and funny. He's just never given much opportunity with the other personalities in there being so big.

I can't stand any of the others. This year's cast for me was the worst one ever.

I started out as a Dick & Eric fan, then I hated Eric..and disliked Dick. Over the last few weeks, Dick has redeemed himself (imo) and now that Eric has learned how to be AP, I'm liking him too. He redeemed himself when he managed to avoid eviction even after the banners and the huge fight with Dick.

At this point, I'd like to see any combination of Dick, Eric or Jess in the Final 2. I'd say Dani, but she is way too bitchy towards her father, and not very personable in general. Amber or Jameka in the F2 would totally suck, and the jury would likely give one of them the money based on emotions, and not game play. I used to think Jess was a lock to win if she made F2, but she's quickly becoming the one responsible for her own alliance being evicted (hi Dustin!).

I've liked them all at one point, And disliked them all other times. Currently you can color me apathetic. I've been this way for several weeks now.

I couldn't care less about any of them. Since one of them has to win I hope it's Jess or Zach. As they're currently the least offensive to me.

(In my best whiny voice) I hate all these people :disappointed:

I've been rooting for Jameka the whole season but there is no way she is going much further. Unfortunately she played a social game with a houseful of social misfits (and AP). She is left with only Amber and is down to desparation plays. I don't have anyone left to root for so I'll just watch to see if anything interesting happens. I fully expect a D&D final unless someone else wakes up and plays well in competitions real soon.

I couldn't stand Jessica at first and now she and Eric are my favorites. I also still like Jameka, and I think it's unfortunate that she has to be painted as a "religious nut," because I think she's representing Christians pretty well.

I can't STAND Daniele. If I have to hear her whiny, groany voice say "...this house...sooo frustrating...I don't want to DO THIS right now!...I hate it here...blah blah blah...

Well I am still a Dick and Dani fan, and I hope they make it to the end. I have also warmed up to Jess, she is a sweetie.

I am surprised so many people actually like Eric.. I cannot stand him, he is so pompus, and thinks he is better then everyone else, he drives me nuts!! JMHO lol!

Archived