Wednesday, August 29th

CeCiMom

It's going to come down to Dick and Daniele... Jameka will vote out Zach. Eric will vote out Amber. I don't think D & D will vote the opposite of each other so, whoever they decide... goes to sequester. Even if they do vote separately... Zach will be leaving. Jessica was just tag teamed by Jameka and Amber and she's promised Amber that if it's a tie... she'll keep her.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it is true. It was a couple nights ago and it was at the end of the drinking game when everyone was pretty bloato. Eric said it in a joking and kidding way. Jessica and Eric call each other names all the time when they're "flirting" with each other. Amber is totally taking it out of context and twisting it.

Even if she is worried it's too late now...Amber is probably going to be evicted and her and Jameka can't play HOH....she's not going to make any waves...even if she wanted to.

Jameka and Amber keep stating that there are just all these things that we just cannot put a finger on, that is AP, they have no idea, boy when they find out. I do not think Jessica likes being in this position, but can she risk pissing him off, because he has made a chunk of change as AP and is not about to go against America at this point, so while she may try to talk to him, he will sway her, the almighty dollar is looming for him.

She's been doing this all day. Having doubts about Eric. She's conveniently forgetting that it was her that wanted Amber and Zach up and she wanted Amber out originally and then she didn't care. Now, she only remembers that she wanted to back-door Daniele and that neither Amber or Zach was her target and if one did have to go home, she wanted Zach gone. This isn't at all the reality of how things played out but, Jameka has been in her ear since last Thursday and now Jess is losing it a bit... lol

I like Jess but, I think the stresses of the game are starting to get to her and she's getting paranoid about who is being true to her and who's not. When she's with Eric... she totally believes it's them against the house. When she's with Jameka and/or Amber or even Zach for that matter... she thinks E/D/D are using her.

In a lot of ways she's throwing E under the bus with J & A too. They asked her many times and gave her plenty of opportunity to come clean on whether she was in on the D/D/E/J alliance was something she agreed to or not... and she's letting them think she had noooo idea.

Hopefully, Amber and Jameka will realize there's an alliance next week when Jameka leaves and joins Amber on the jury. I was kind of hoping that Eric and Jess would be able to take Jameka to the final 4, but now she has to go.

I hate using Eric's g/f situation against him and all the crap they've been talking the last 2 days. Religious freaks can be downright evil.

Too bad I think Zach will probably leave next week due to AP.

Go Eric/Jess/Dick and Dani!

Ceci so what youre saying is Eric & Jess are still in good condition no matter what Jameka & Amber says at this point. For me when you looked at things at her perspective its starting to make sense and she dosent know who to bealive at this point.

EDIT: oh yea does Jess bealives at eric that he is not a cheat now or is it still in the air?

yes, that was when I was hoping that she is not losing it and that she was just going along, boy those girls really were going at her strong, which would throw my red flag up immediately. Any one who comes on that strong should be looked at hard. I would be really shocked if Amber broke a tie and kept Amber. Also Jess is confused because she too senses something , perhaps a pattern, but has no idea about the AP, so it is making her paranoid,

I agree. When Amber started talking about Eric being a master manipulator and saying how she knows one and what they do... I was soooo hoping that Jessica was getting a light bulb moment and realize that manipulation is what Amber is doing at that very moment.

Jameka planted the seeds of doubt in Jessica all week about Eric. And now Amber comes in for the kill. What's sad about it is that I think Eric truly cares for Jessica and Jessica for Eric but, most of what's being told to her is somewhat true. Just taken out of context and twisted.

I want D/D/E/J to the end too. And, I wanted it to be Jameka as an alternate to one of those until tonight. Now, I want Zach to be the 5th.

No, jessica4life. I'm saying that this all could be working on Jessica and it could be screwing up the Eric and Jessica alliance and the overall D/D/E/J alliance.

I want the same final 4, but Jameka started really turning me when she carried the rumor to Jessica about the dirty whore thing, she is sooo pius. Amber is a piece of work and the 2 of them have worked themselves into a frenzy about the possibility of Amber staying, that also gives Jameka hope if Amber stays it keeps her alive to swoop in at some point for the kill. I truly believe that Eric and Jessica care about each other for real, I hope this does not wreck that.

Tonight cemented my hate for Amber. What a manipulative, conniving bitch she is.

I really hope Jess does not fall under her spell.

Because it will be 2-2...Dani knows she's safe with Amber...not so much with Zach.

Eric needs a HoH win in the worst way or he's toast.

Well Dani needs to open her eyes up and know that Zach is true to whoever has the power that week, she could have his vote, all she needs is HOH, I think ED, Dani, ER, will win hoh this upcoming one.Yes, and Jess has been fairly forthcoming to Eric, let us hope she continues to confide in him, it is crutial.

I would hope that Jess would realize that Amber and Jameka are morons. They were in the workout room trying to talk Jess into getting Eric out next week. Telling her she'd be stronger without him like Dani was with Nick.

So let's compare...

Keep a guy that loves you and is the smartest and best player in house.

or

Go with a girl that can't play HoH for 2 more week and a girl that couldn't win a contest spelling her own name. Not to mention they'd probably have bible sessions with her every night.

I liked Jameka until this week, now she needs to go right along with Amber.. biatches.

Well Dani needs to open her eyes up and know that Zach is true to whoever has the power that week

This is also a good reason to get rid of someone. She knows that Zach would go with Eric and Jess if they win HoH and vote her out.

Zach is pissed offf that Jessica put him up, he said in the diary room tonight that he would get some "Get back" if it suited him if he was still there next week, so voting the donatos out may not be that plan

Archived