PoV Spoiler - 8/25

rzavi4jc

I just read on the message boards that Eric got the Veto, with the ceremony on monday and the veto show not airing until tuesday, I guess he finally has the ability to do what's in his own best interest. Probably why he hasn't been able to play until now eh?

If anyone knows how this works, post it here. Thanks.

You are probably correct in that the veto ceremony will happen before the comp airs.

Also, Eric normally only gets 2 voting tasks per week (who to get nominated and then who to evict). None of this will change. We will still get to vote on who to evict.

Eric is special. He is BB's greatest commodity. Their brainchild, their creation.

I think Fizzle (i think it was her) was right at the beginning of the season...those things (it looked like "things" in the pic) sticking out of his ears are Frankenstein knobs...CBS is proud.

Can you say fixed?? Eric finally gets to play in a veto comp and then HE WINS!!! :rolleyes: This season is really getting me down, there seems to be so much blatant manipulation by CBS. Maybe it is the new producer or maybe I was just unaware of it in seasons past.

They could have the POV meeting live on Thursday and ask on Tuesday's show:

"What do you want Eric to do with the veto?

Text 1 to Save Amber

Text 2 to Save Zach

Text 3 to keep the nominations"

They could ask that on SUNDAY's show. Then he would have his instructions BEFORE they film the Veto Ceremony on Monday.

Okay, if that is done than I would have to say that is outright manipulation on CBS part. They better be consistent with their AP questions and not throw in an "unexpected" now.

In reply to Justins post.

CBS has NEVER said what all Eric would be asked to do. How do you know they haven't been planning all along to have us decide what he does with POV if he gets it???????

CBS has NEVER said what all Eric would be asked to do. How do you know they haven't been planning all along to have us decide what he does with POV if he gets it???????

Yeah, but it's been the same crap week after week. What stupid task should Eric perform? Who should he get nominated? Who should he vote to evict? Anything else would be a major deviation from what they have been asking each week. What's the point discussing it...CBS will do what it needs to get Eric further in the game, if not their twist would be deemed a failure.

America should vote after Sunday's show!!! To use or not to use Veto? America's Player!!!

BB could announce...There is a greater chance Eric will play in Veto and win!... Let's making this interesting!...He really is America's Player!!!...

As for BB manipulating Eric playing in veto comp, it didn't happen.. Jameka was telling Jess a little bit ago that Zach picked Eric to play. And they are also discussing how close the game was too.

Thanks for the clairfication. I was wondering if his ball was picked or someone choose him with a player choice ball.

They could have the POV meeting live on Thursday and ask on Tuesday's show:

"What do you want Eric to do with the veto?

Text 1 to Save Amber

Text 2 to Save Zach

Text 3 to keep the nominations"

They would never ask him to do that its not fair he won the VETO for himself. This will not happend.

EDIT: Also sunday is Food Comp and Nominations not Veto Comp. & monday is the VETO ceremony. so not a chance.

Archived