Oldguy's Big Brother Songs

Mark007

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sister Mabel P. Morgan exists in my imagination and Mark's fantastic equipment. "She" could have been a full orchestra or a soloist playing the harp. flute, trombone, or whatever Mark wanted. In this case, we thought the Hammond organ was appropriate.

Mark and I agreed today that we would really like to have suggestions for future videos. Please put on your thinking caps and give us some ideas.

SENIOR CENTER??!!! Those old farts threw us out of there two weeks ago. They said we were making too much gosh-darned noise. We told them to turn down the volume on their hearing aids, but they said they wouldn't be able to hear Jerry Springer.

By the way, Mark has thousands of sound effects. Keep that in mind as you consider ideas. And remember, no suggestion is too outlandish.

<------- Smitten

I think I've mentioned before on here somewhere.... that reading OldGuy's posts have been the best thing about BB this year.

AND NOW these videos will probably make it my fav season :blush:

Been a fan of yours since you were a newbie when you got bashed and came right back at a couple of posters

... and showed them how to post with 'class' :excl:

enough praise... don't want to get sickening

psst.... how about using lyrics to Jack and Diane ???

(maybe use Eric and Jessica or Nick and Daniel)

Thank you, Slowpoke. You know you've always been one of my very favorites here. I've told you before you were the voice of reason on the boards.

Yes, I really did get bashed when I was a newbie, either '03 or '04 (not '05 as the thingie says)

Actually, I think I deserved getting bashed, but came to an understanding with my bashers - including the lady "Let's Twist". I really miss her and wish she would come back.

Thanks again . . . and thanks for the Jack and Diane suggestion!

P.S. Please post more. We haven't seen nearly enough of you this season.

Fizzle - I've thought about a whiny Dani and Jess song.

Mark says he has the ability to make a voice higher -

kinda like the Chipmunks. Might be good to pursue that one.

Yana - Wow! Mark told me the other day that he has the theme music for just about any tv show I can name. The Adams Family theme would be great -

and probably would be ideal for strange, spooky lyrics. I'll get Mark to play it for me and I'll see if I can match some lyrics to it.

Mark, are you reading these suggestions?

Ginger - Which video are you referring to when you said I looked like I was gonna bust out laughing?

Was it the Preacher Man? I remember one time I almost laughed when I temporarily forgot the next line.

I hated to see that "suck my D#ck" title. I didn't watch that video, but it sounds pretty disgusting.

Wish I had given mine a different title.

Yes, it was preacher man. Originally, there were two threads for each video and they merged. Thanks to Mark too!

I didn't watch those other videos either, but they caught my eye..the wording and all.

You're looking for suggestions? Okay, I'll bite.

How about the "Green Acres" theme song, may I help you out.

Big Brother is the house for me,

Half a million is the prize to be,

Go watch them on your own live feeds,

Dick, I love you, but

I'm not grounded in reality :rolls eyes:

do do do do do dodo

Smokey air, green phlegm

Ginger

I confess I don't keep up with showmances. Have Eric and Jess had their first kiss?

Yana, was it you who asked when I'm going to show some skin? Actually, when I retired from Chippendales two years ago I had to sign an agreement that I wouldn't show skin for three years.

So maybe next year. . .

Fizzle, you're right - posters here are very creative!

Yana, was it you who asked when I'm going to show some skin? Actually, when I retired from Chippendales two years ago I had to sign an agreement that I wouldn't show skin for three years.

It wasn't me Oldguy, but dang them Chippendales... Can't they let us BB fans have a little fun too???

Archived