Saturday, August 25th Live Feed Discussion

jessca4life

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things could get bizarre if Dick is really hosting PoV.

The last vision that Amber had was of winning a PoV hosted by Dick and he put it around her neck.

I will be more than a little frightened if Amber finally has a vision come true.

people say everysingle year its boring. yet they always comeback.

i dont know how its boring. the shows are action packed. i guess if you come online to look everyday it might be boring, cause people just see them hanging around. BUT they do just enough to make the shows entertaining.

Good luck daniele!

Well if her vision does come true, its going to be interesting once America chooses replacement and things could get a little exciting, don't you think?

America probably chooses for Eric to put himself up or to put Jameka up. I have absolutely NO faith in the voting public. :: sigh ::

If Amber comes off the block, would America* gets to decides or vote? I was under the impression that the Veto ceremony happens BEFORE we see it on Tuesday. If Amber gets off the block, whether it by herself or Jameka (my preference), I would be surprised if it's anyone but Danielle.

But I agree, asside from the budding Eric/ Jess when will they hool up, this is boring.

I miss Jen...

Archived