Friday, August 24 Live Feed Discussion

Azalin65

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like Jess is leaning towards nominating Amber and Zach.

If that's the case this week will be a snoozefest.

I'm hoping America votes to nominate Dick to spice things up a bit. Plus his treatment of Jen was just uncalled for, I think it'd be sweet payback.

Dick is the new Dustin, walking around like he owns the place, telling Jess who to nominate, etc. I am fed up with D/D. If Jess takes them to the final 4 they will become the new nerd herd.

Dani just said her best moment (re: Jen) was when Nick told her everybody hated her (Jen)...I think Dani has been jealous of Jen ever since the Nick-Jen kiss story that Jen was telling and Joe went and spread.

Yeah, I think Amber is definitely America's choice. And it will be interesting (as Jess and Eric said a little while ago) to see whether or not Zach suddenly becomes a great competitor when the POV comp rolls around and he is on the block.

We're at a turning point here.

If it goes the way Dick keeps predicting, Amber gone this week, Zach next, then Jameka and finally a flip of a coin when it's D/D/E/J in final four, this IS going to be the single most boring final 5 weeks of BB ever. What drama can you get out of that besides Amber crying?

The only way we're going to get some drama is if Dick or Eric goes up BEFORE the final four.

Showtoo was so boring last night I turned it off after 20 minutes. There's just nothing going on now with the people who are left and the way things are going.

Jess should ask Dick or Dani to go up as a pawn vs Amber since she doesnt want to hurt Jameka, Eric or Zach. :)

Say the only vote Amber will have is Jameka

Also America really is coming to the point of deciding this game. Its going to be near impossible to get Dick/Dani out if Eric has no choice but to keep voting for them to stay.

Let's say Zach wins and Jess nominates Danielle as a "pawn" against amber. Eric can probably guess that America's Choice will be Amber, but he also knows that Jess really wants Danielle out. The biggest question is WHO will Zach evict?

If Danielle crawls into her corner and pouts, will Dick campaign for her? Or will their arrogance get in the way?

I believe if it's a 2-2 tie, Jessica will evict Danielle. Why keep your biggest competitor?

What I'm worried about is if Eric somehow gets HoH if it's D/D/J/E final four. He may just luck into it, especially if's a question HoH.

If that happens, you know he's probably going to have to put up Jessica and Dani. How is he going to explain that one? That will NOT be fair.

I think when it gets this close to the end of the game AP should stop. The longer this goes on the more unfair it becomes. BB did NOT think this through very well. We are basically cheating for Eric because we can see everything that goes on in the house. I eagerly await the reactions of the HGs when they find out about AP. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see some of them VERY angry, especially the ones evicted directly by Eric's hand or vote. They never got a fair shake.

There will be no AP next year. Any potential HG will now probably know about it anyway.

Hey, my Quote button is gone. Where'd it go?

Anyways, Xal, I 100% agree with you. The rest of the show will be most boring if Zach and Amber go up. I don't understand why people don't put up the tough competitors when they have the chance? So this week, Jess will put up Zach and Amber, and then next week wonder why she's on the block.

I can't wait to hear what bullcrap her speech will be. She can't possibly use the "great competitor/don't want to be in the F2 with you" lines.

Although America* can see everything that goes on in the house, Eric gets his target days before everyone else. He cannot flip flop on his decision, like everyone else can. Hell, I'm sure there would have been a couple America's* choice victims that people felt differently about as the show went on.

But i agree that when it gets to this point A*P should stop. Especially when there is such a lop-sided "preference". Eric knows that he needs to get rid of the stronger competitors, but that mean D&D, but America* has an unhealthy relationship with D&D and America* prevents Eric from doing what he, as an HG, needs to do to get further in the game.

I hope that, if Jess puts up Amber and Zach that one of them wins the pov and that Jess gets a brain in her head and puts up Dani/ED. That is the smart move to get this alliance out. If they don't, then Dani/Ed WILL win. Keeping a "blood" alliance in the house is stupid! Jess does not have an agreement to save Dani/Ed.

Jess does not have an agreement to save Dani/Ed.

Yes she does... She agreed to go along with what Eric told Dick they would do, which was that they would go to the F4 with Dick and Daniele...

Ok, I may not have heard the whole agreement, but I thought DICK asked Eric (and Jess) to save him and if they did, then Dick and Dani would not put up Eric and Jess up to the final four.

I didn't hear that it was reciprocal. I thought that Eric and Jess were only bound to SAVE Dick for that week. I didn't think it went further than that.

But, if it did...I guess Jess is stuck.

Even better for Jess is she just agreed to go along with what Eric said. If there comes the time when she can BD Danielle, she can just say, "You and I NEVER had an agreement. YOU had an arrangement with someone else." and then tell her to kick rocks.

Archived