Eric Week 8 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Jess would be more annoyed with knowing some of the moves in the game he's convinced her on were given to him by America as opposed to him thinking it'd always be the best decision

I agree, plus he has made money for completing these tasks. Lets not forget he is $30,000 richer than the other HG at this point. I wonder how she will feel once she knows this part especially.

And it may be that either Amber or Danielle is a lot richer than that depending on how well they did on The Power of 10. My question is will the houseguests find out if and how much either won before the vote this week?

And if you're thinking the houseguests may be pissed b/c Eric has won more money than them already, do you think they'll be upset if and when they find out that Amber or Danielle may have won money? Would that make a difference in how they vote, and even if the veto will be used? (Let's assume, for example, that Danielle won a lot of money on that show -- would it cause Eric and Jess to be more willing to put her up?)

I'm hoping the actual veto ceremony is after they watch the Power of 10. That may have a huge effect on whether Eric/ Jess can justify backdooring Danielle. That is unless Eric finds out about Jam & amber's lie-fest. Then, he may ruse the veto to get Zach off (thus making an allie) and replacing him with Jameka.

Jessica and Eric are talking about it now, but Amber is getting all the blame... He is now saying that he wants to do something at the PoV ceremony today to make it look like he is going to d something crazy with the veto... Now he is talking about exposing what Amber and Zach both said to him about using the veto...

I agree that Eric wasted his chance to use the POV. He could have used it to save Zach, thus making an allie out of Zach. I'm surprised Jess hasn't told Zach he is in no danger of going home. E&J have got to salvage Zach, in case he wins HOH Thursday.

I take it back, I think DAnielle will turn on E&J, i think Dick will stick to the plan. He's trustworthy, she is not.

I don't know...if I'm D/D I'd WANT Eric in the F2 with me.

Everyone in the jury blames him for their ouster. And Jess did what he said.

Amber, Jameka and maybe even Zach would be voted winners before them. No?

Jess should have pressured him to use it for her sake. When they turn on Eric, they're going to do it by taking Jess out. She poses the greatest threat to them in the house right now. They missed the chance. They might well just give Dick and Dani the money right now.

If he admitted to Jess that he made the phantom votes then it sounds like he really is letting her know as much as he believes he can thus making me feel he has a lot of feelings for her because he'd want her to trust him outside of the house

He admitted early on to Dustin and someone else (sorry, can't remember anymore) that he did the mustard. Right after he said it, we got a long FOTH and when the feeds came back they were all in different places in the house and I never heard anymore about it.

I don't see a reason that he wouldn't be able to tell the HGs that he was doing the stuff; he just can't tell them the reasons.

He told Jess jokingly that he could have been the one that did the votes.

I thought I read that he told Jam that he was the phantom Nick vote. In BB, are HG's allowed to talk about their votes or is it like the DR? Maybe that's what he was reading up on... :animated_scratchchin:

He said it in a joking way. He's done this before. He tells the truth, saying he did the votes or the mustard, in a very sarcastic voice that says "Yeah, like I'd do that!" and everyone laughs. So it wasn't a true confession to the other person--it was a joke. I think he does this so that if he is in the final two, he can say he TOLD them the truth, and they didn't believe it, just as Dr. Will told others that he would lie to them and they didn't believe HIM.

I think that part of the reason Eric didn't want to put up Dick or Daniele (and this is just my own reasoning, as we can't hear his DR entries) is that he is probably afraid that they would put up Dick or Dani to backdoor them, and then America would cast a weird vote, and they might end up staying, if Zach didn't vote the way he said he would. That would be major trouble for Eric AND Jess. I hope Jess realizes that, and realizes he might actually be looking out for her with this decision. Only Eric knows how much America can mess with the votes, and America like Dani and Dick, and Eric can probably tell that.

Plus, I think that BB has also put all of these cash prizes in the POV's as a way of saying that ALL of the houseguests had an opportunity to win money, if they had chosen to do so, within the game. That also takes a little heat off Eric and how unfair it is that is getting money. (For all we know, Dani or Amber could have a lot more money than $30,000). Also, I don't think Eric has $30,000 yet. I think he might have it if he completes all of his tasks this week, including getting the correct person voted out.

I think that BB has also put all of these cash prizes in the POV's as a way of saying that ALL of the houseguests had an opportunity to win money, if they had chosen to do so, within the game

I agree with you to some degree, but that goes back to the argument that it isn't fair to have the money and prizes in the veto comps, because everyone can't play. The again, that could also explain why some people's pingpong balls maight not be in the bag.

I think I remember them starting to do that at one point, joking that Eric's name wasn't in the bag, and BB told them to STOP THAT! (I didn't see it myself, though--I read it here).

As far as the balls thing goes, it seems like at this point in the game it would be impossible to keep Eric's ball out of the bag, as the last person to draw would notice that there is only one ball left, as opposed to two.

Archived