Dick Week 8

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've given this some thought. It takes very little for Dick to decide that one of the houseguests has gone from an ally to a lying, sneaking hypocrite. In other words, they are playing like him.

It all depends on what happens with the nominations. If Jess does the smart thing and puts up one of the Donatos (hopefully Daniele) as a backdoor this week, then Dick will be raging at Jess and Eric. If that doesn't happen, then Dick will be the gregarious Lord Of The Manor, as he will be getting his way.

I suspect that Dick has built-up rage over Daniele when they have arguments, etc. and if he can't take it out on Jen or Kail, and everyone else is doing what Dick wants, we might just see Dick abuse Daniele a little, which as we know from Daniele, is what he did during her childhood.

Umm.... I am wondering why Jen did not move away after she got burnt and was warned but continued to grab at the cigarette. Kinda of looked like she wanted it to happen. It seemed like she only quit when Jameka came over and grabbed her. Not saying I approve of what Dick was doing. But continuing to stand over someone and grab at a lit cigarette.............

Umm.... I am wondering why Jen did not move away after she got burnt and was warned but continued to grab at the cigarette. Kinda of looked like she wanted it to happen. It seemed like she only quit when Jameka came over and grabbed her. Not saying I approve of what Dick was doing. But continuing to stand over someone and grab at a lit cigarette.............

Violence of any kind should be against the rules. Don't blame her for something HE did. He didn't have to burn her. He knew better than that.

Jess and Amber were talking about Dick's farting being annoying. Way he farting during the HOH comp?

Could his gas be like Amber's necklace, Dustin's "NAH" on his collar and Danielle's number thing? Maybe everytime he rips one, it's a shout-out to his son or bar or Guns N Roses?

I hope he kicks arse this week.

I am glad that he didn't get up in Jen's face when she was going after him and his cigarette, he showed some restraint there.

as far as his record goes, I am seriously wondering if this is true and if so why CBS would allow someone with a record like that in a house full of people when they know that they could be sued out the wazoo for something like that if any physical attack were to ever happen. Bet they didnt think it would come from a nanny.

I've been thinking about how much ED farts and burps all the time, and I think it might be related to gall stones. I know it might sound strange, but I'm in the process of getting my gallbladder removed and I have that same problem, amongst other symptoms. That's just what I think... I'm not Dr. :animated_scratchchin:

Sorry Lenny, gallstones cause colicky right upper quadrant pain, not gas. The only way that they could possibly be related is that a fatty diet high in cholesterol leads to both. I suppose if a gallstone was obstructing your bile duct, you may have some trouble absorbing fatty acids with less bile in your intestines, which may lead to diarrhea/gas... but it's much more likely that you'd be having severe abdominal pain, fatty diarrhea, and possibly even an infected gall bladder or pancreatitis.

Well I don't know how old any of you are but if you are young I hate to burst your bubble but the reason is pretty simple... as we age we fart & burp more :grin2: yes, yes, it will happen to you too. Just a lil something for you to look forward to in life :giggle:

:animated_rotfl:

Archived