America's Player

laladoopiedu

America's Player  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want Eric to get nominated?

• Amber
    • Jameka
    • Zach
    • Daniele
    • Dick

As I mentioned in the other thread, THINK ABOUT THIS guys. Tell me your opinions.

When Jen was in the house, the Dick lover's had a unified front. They all wanted Jen out because she was Dick's nemesis. Now that she's gone, the vote won't be so singular. There will be votes for Jameka, Amber and Zach by the Dick team...and even some probably for Dani.

However, I'd bet most Jen fans, 90% of them or more, will vote for Dick to be AC. They will be a unified front. On top of that, since Dick is one of those "Love him or hate him" guys, he'll get other votes too.

I would not be surprised at all to see Dick AC. Remember, Jen was second most popular for a long time and even first most popular for a week so being popular doesn't mean you won't get voted as AC. Just as many people hated Jen as liked her, and same with Dick.

I would not be surprised at all to see Dick AC. Remember, Jen was second most popular for a long time and even first most popular for a week so being popular doesn't mean you won't get voted as AC. Just as many people hated Jen as liked her, and same with Dick.

As fun as that sounds, America has shown to be pretty predictable. Amber will be the one America picks. :P

They have autovoters up for Dick already. I'm not using them because that's just as bad cheating as the producers manipulations. Just thought it was funny how quick they got set up.

Dick needs to go. He is riding Dani's coattails and does nothing but verbally abuse women.

Plus the D/D/E/J alliance is going to turn out to be this year's nerd herd if it doesn't split up soon. Pretty soon they'll be camping out in the HOH room and bashing the other hg's. Oh the memories. :)

I think it's a good bet to put Amber up. She would turn on Jess and go to Daniele and Dick's side in a second if she had the chance. It's better to keep on Jameka's good side to maybe get her vote in the end, or use her in an alliance later on.

So, I say put up Amber.

AMber or the spolied, snotty rude little brat Dani!!!!!

I think she has been using Dick!!!! He won the POV & saved her spoiled ass!!!! The thanks he gets??...... Trash talk him to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really think she is a piece of shit! (excuse my mouth)

I am soooo sick of hearing about her childhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Danielle! IF... it was that bad... why would she be in the house with him!

I was raised by "mommie dearest" til I was 13 & there is NO WAY, for any amount of money that I would be in the BB house with her!!!!

Archived