E.W. Interview With Allison Groder About Past 2 Weeks Or So Of Rumors Discussion

Sf49rminer

Jen should have stole dicks clothes and wore them. Let Dick try to rip them off her body and then yell rape. If he continues ask the DR how is it that he can take her clothes but she cant take his.

:lipsrsealed2:

my two cents

:animated_scratchchin: hmmmmm...

crawling around on the floor... picking up everyone's two cents...

I'm gonna be RICH!!! :outfitted_pirate:

Destroying Cigarettes is not allowed but stealing Dustins property and refusing to give it back is allowed. Great rationalizations some people have.

its only stealing if you walk out of the house with it. :animated_rotfl:

and anyways.. he gave dustin his stuff back... he didnt refuse anything.

Can anyone explain this?

How much has he earned so far for completing the tasks?

He has his first $10,000. I think he's closing in on another $5,000. For every five tasks, he gets $10,000. He will have $30K if he completes all of his tasks this week.

No, he didn't give Dustin his stuff back, and yes, Dustin did demand it back and didn't get it. Dick told Jen all about how he knotted up Dustin's shirts and threw them over the roof, and Dustin didn't get them back. So, while he didn't leave the house with them, he did make the shirts leave the house. One was retrieved by BB and put in the storage room. It was a white shirt covered in black. The other shirt was never retrieved, that we know of, anyway. Dick still had Dustin's tattoo sleeves when Dustin left. He was supposed to give them back, but didn't. He claimed to Amber that it would have been too much of a "f--- you" to Dustin as he left the house, so he kept them, instead, and would give them to Amber. That's such a load of bull--like Dick cares if he made anything a F-- you to anyone!

I believe Jen when she says she asked BB ahead of time if she could destroy cigarettes. She talked about it the FIRST week. I heard it with my own ears. I think she had a plan to destroy cigarettes before she ever entered the house, as a "punishment" to any smoker who upset her. I'm not agreeing with her logic, or lack of it. I'm just saying I believe her, and I believe BB told her it was okay. She asked them specifically about throwing them in the pool, and they said okay. Later on, when her shirts had mustard and tea on them, it was okay, so she was probably strengthened in her belief that she could mess with Dick as he had messed with her during her whole time in the house. People ask why did she do it THEN? Well, she knew she was probably leaving. She probably thought it was time to get some good t.v. time in--I don't know how Jen's mind works (thankfully). So, yes, in Jen's mind, I'm sure she felt she got mixed, lying signals from BB when her clothes were hidden and Dick didn't have to immediately give them back, but the three cartons of cigs she hid from Dick WERE immediately given back, and the one she destroyed was replaced. She wanted her clothes back if he got his cigs back that she HID, and BB said no. That's why she cried.

I, too, feel that there is a different set of rules for Dick in that house than the set of rules for everyone else. And, even though I like him, probably a different set of rules for Eric, as he has tasks from America like vandalizing property, while others aren't allowed to vandalize. Makes me wonder if Eric had destroyed the cigs with mustard if America had picked ED as the recipient of that challenge, would it have been okay then? I'll bet it would have been fine.

I believe Jen when she says she asked BB ahead of time if she could destroy cigarettes.

Catnip: It was either a Sat or Sun and I remember being on the board and someone wrote that Jen came out of DR and said they gave her the idea of destroying the cigarettes. She was telling this to the other hgs.

Funny thing is, on tonights show Jess, Eric, Jameka and Dick are outside and out of nowhere (sure) Jess says to Dick, "maybe she's inside doing something to your cigarettes [paraphrased]. She said this because of what Jen told her.

Dick has been hiding his cigarettes during other weeks. It's because he knew that Jen has talked about how BB said she could throw his cigarettes in the pool. She talked about it the first week. Plus, I think that it's possible that someone in the DR asked Jen what she could do for revenge, whether they actually brought up the cigarettes or not. Jen has stayed consistent with the cigarette story since day one. She's always planned to do it (whether it is a good idea, or not).

I'm glad BB showed how the sequence of events went before she actually did anything to his cigarettes. At least it shows what ticked her off. BB was careful, though, to not show that she hid the three cartons--they made it look like she destroyed them all. The reason BB hid that is that they don't want to show that they gave them back to Dick, but didn't give Jen back her clothes (until a couple of days later). People who dont watch the feeds were probably confused on the show tonight when Jen told Julie she was "mad at BB" and that is why she ate.

If that was true they really messed up in the end by showing Dick smoking after the HoH...

I couldn't believe that shot of Dick smoking at the end of the show.

He looked like such a freaking addicted loser holding a cig while soaking wet in a tub of water.

Jeez...

:boat::smoke: <<--pathetic :smilielol:

Grodner is feeding you all a load of crap so her production company doesn't get any stink on it. I'll give her the envelope thing, but Dick dumping the tea with a long time passing before his slap on the wrist in the diary room, Dick getting cigarettes back to maintain one rule about vandalizing property while breaking the other about supplying tobacco ("Remember, Rich, Marlboro Red 100s"), Dick tossing personal property up on the roof (probably a hot roof thick with tar baking under the California sun), Dick tearing the arms off Eric's Woobie (okay, I made that one up), Eric staining Jen's shirt simply to give the audience a sight gag, and diary room manipulation...especially in regards to voting, which damn near all the houseguests leaked before the angry voice silenced them and/or the Showtime feed cut to another camera. Gimme a break, Grodner.

A lot of this stuff is allowed simply because the whole season has a subtheme about "bully vs. bullied." Chicken George leaked the theme before the show even started, the Alice In Wonderland stuff is a facade. You've got the two nerdy guys, the two cheerleaders, football star, two gay guys, two bible thumpers, two professional models, and one middle aged burnout with a criminal record and an openly admitted failure of the psych exam to be granted entry. The show was cast this way for a reason. All stereotyped personalities they for damn sure hoped would clash. People who are bat shit crazy (like Amber who was cut "by mistake" and called later with an invitation) were let in the house simply because they fit the given archetype.

Allison is full of poo

The thing that got me the most was her saying they havent decided what will happen if Eric gets to the Final 2, wether he can tell the HG about the twist or not. You would think they would have everything worked out, Just proves (to me) they make the rules up as they go along to fit their vision. I guess it all depends on who Eric is up against in the final two and who they want to win

The thing that got me the most was her saying they havent decided what will happen if Eric gets to the Final 2, wether he can tell the HG about the twist or not. You would think they would have everything worked out, Just proves (to me) they make the rules up as they go along to fit their vision.

I agree... I think this goes to prove that they never intented for Eric to get to the F2 much less win...

I couldn't believe that shot of Dick smoking at the end of the show.

He looked like such a freaking addicted loser holding a cig while soaking wet in a tub of water.

Jeez...

He hasn't smoked all day because they were on lockdown. He's like this every Thursday because he can't smoke all day while they are building the sets for the HOH comps. If you notice, he's usually smoking at the end of every Live show.

Archived