July 8th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Janelle seems upset because she was talking about seeing the purple from the blacklight and they went to fish and told her to stop it... Came back and she says we can't sing OR talk about colors...

It seems as though James and Beau will be sleeping together in one of the Queen size beds in the "GOLD" room (secret room). I think Jenny is sleeping in one of the others.

Eric is in the rainbow room

Ivette and Maggie are in the Subway room

Micheal and Janelle are in the backyard smoking together. Micheal has the hots for her. Giving her all kinds of comments.

Eric seems to be liked very well by everybody. I think they were portraying him not so good on the show. He seems to have a dry sense of humor. And laughes a lot.

I just realized I have been posting updates on the live feeds in the wrong place. If you check out "Morty's TV Forums Forum Index -> Big Brother-> Live feeds, I have written a bunch about the conversation this evening.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place!

Guest Kalla

I'm getting a lot of fish interjections, is anyone else?.... So much censoring going on. 2nd warning for Maggie and her microphone.

maggie keeps obstructing hers

They are figuring out that there are other pairs in the house!! I think it's Sarah & James in the kitchen but my feeds keep cutting out!! Then James? started to name a pair and we got fish for a few seconds.

Guest Kalla

2 cams on in BY and 2 on in gold room... the best conversation was with Eric and James, as Rachel came in and joined them. Are we in for much frustration this summer?

As much as I miss the "Yellow Tang" (my old buddies) I wish they would quit going back to the tank so often!!! LOL... They have been doing it often over the past several minutes.

Beau and Maggie are laying in bed together, talking - being friendly.

Guest Kalla

There is a fantastic butt shot of ... girl in all blue in gold room, feed 4. Who was that? ... dang, fish on all 4.!

Did they already figure out the pairs? I thought I heard James talking to Sarah that he thought Janelle and (couldn't make out the name) were a pair. If so, that was a CHEAP TWIST. Plus they already found the secret bedroom.

The girl all in blue was Sarah.

I missed them finding the secret bedroom but I wondered if they had from some of the conversation I heard.

I heard the pair thing too but before the second name was mentioned CBS cut to fish.

James was talking to Sarah about Janelle and ( ? ) being sisters. He said he would put money on it. The audio was really choppy when he was saying this. He then when the convo was over started to walk away and he kind of "love tapped" her on the butt. hmmmmm