Mike Boogie On Dr. 90201 With Will

Sassy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If by "it" you mean Booger and Will, then I will watch it. I've been watching a Dick all summer, a diseased bo-bo is nothing new... :)

What I really want to know is who would actually want to have sex with this guy? Seriously! Even before he opened his mouth on Season 2 he was unattractive. The more he speaks, the more unattractive he becomes. His only chance is to take a vow of silence (and stay off TV).

What I really want to know is who would actually want to have sex with this guy? Seriously! Even before he opened his mouth on Season 2 he was unattractive. The more he speaks, the more unattractive he becomes. His only chance is to take a vow of silence (and stay off TV).

Truer words were never spoken!!!

Boogie is disgusting.......

At 1st I couldn't believe he was telling america about his "genital wart!!!" However, that just shows his arrogance!! To him it was funny!

When will gave him 3 options to prevent this again:

1-abstinence

2-monogamy

3- Condoms

The 1st 2 were not options & wanted to know what the 3rd was. Boogie then laughed & said 1 out of 3 isnt bad.

He has no respect for women or himself! Personally, I think he is a jackass!!!!!

What Will has incommon with him, I will never know or understand!

He is so ugly, he probably got it from the whore he bought on 42nd street. :mbabe: He is not attractive at all. He should have stayed with Erica because she is ugly and she is probably the best he's going to get, and especially now that it's out that he has genital warts... omg, how disgusting!!

I thought reality show contestants (especially where they share sleeping quarters) were all screened for social diseases, including herpes! I heard that the majority of contestants on things like "The Bachelor" were rejected based on failed STD tests! Mmmmm, guess BB has lower standards.

these things happen after they left the bb house...it was revealed in allstars that Jase was taking herpies medication.....

herpies 1 are cold soars ...but it didnt say which type Jase had

and Mike Boogies wart...happen recently....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

What we all must remember is that Jase denied this whole thing and that Dr. Will is the only one to claim it was meds for herpies... We never heard the name of the drug... Dr. Will was known to say anything he wanted about anyone he wanted, and have everyone believe him in the house, it seems that everyone here wants to believe him too...

ok first of all, thank you to the original poster of this thread for the word of warning so i dont accidently watch that 90210 show (even though ive never watched it, but even more reason not to now)

secondly....just ^%$#&*@ gross that he'd do/show/say/be anything to have his ugly face (and nether region) on tv again

Why do I have the feeling after seeing this... that Erika is holding a mirror at odd angles on herself looking worried?

LMAO @ Wicked.. that was hysterically funny!

Wow, I needed to see this video tonight. How bad is that eh, but I did. I was grossed out, woo'ed by Will, and laughed all the way through.

Ok, Booger is just the most putrid human being alive. He seems PROUD that he contracted HPV!!!HPV is not funny and the way he skanks around he has probably given it to others - yeah, the girls that would sleep with Booger must be skanks so who cares if they get it, right?

Another way to look at it is that this is exactly how STD's get spread around and eventually someone who THINKS they are in a monogamous relationship ends up getting HPV...and maybe I am mixing up my STD's, but doesn't the HPV virus cause cervical cancer in women????

A little wart on your pee-pee is one thing, but to a girl who has been exposed to Booger's cooties could end up with cervical cancer which can be fatal !! Grrrr - his flippant attitude about it just makes me ill. :mad1:

He is such a slimeball - and to think he won $500,000 - so not deserved for SO many reasons.

Also - DICK DATED SCARIKA ???? WHHHHATTT? :inquisitive: He actually admitted to that?

Mike Booger is the scum of the earth. This just proves it

Archived