If Jen Can Survive, She'll Be Up There With Will As One Of Best In Big Brother

jkygogo

Will won once and should have won twice, in my opinion, but still came damn close the second time. Will navigated and manipulated two houses full of strong players. Jen is a virtual non-factor in a house chock-full of them. They're not even comparable, if you ask me.

I agree Will is the best in Big Brother. The most incredible manipulator I've seen in Big Brother History. I'm just saying that if somehow, I don't have the slightest how, Jen can survive this and stay in the game this week, that would be one of the most incredible things I've seen in Big Brother, going up against a House who all don't like her in the game. That would rank her high up next to Will. Such out of the box thinking is incredible.

I agree somewhat. Why someone else from another season has never thought of doing what she did the past few days is beyond me. I'm not sure it's "cheating," since, as much as everyone may not like it, it IS a game of lying and deceiving in many ways. Sheesh!

she is leaving 100% next week so dont ever mention jen in the same breath as dr. will again

lol that poll on cbs is great... amber at a 0.4 hahahha...

anyways i think jen will survive... from what i've read on mortys updates they seem to be leaning towards ousting jameka.... cause jen is already penalty nominated for next week.

i hope they do boot jameka it will make amber cry even more.

pretty much all hg left have survive because of pure luck

maggie #1 :animated_wave:

who got howie to put up james :lol:

well WILL pretty much had the same numbers in allstars

I have always asked myself, is it that Will was such a good player or is it that the people he was playing against were such bad players.

I think it's a combination of both which is why I don't give him as much credit as some people do.

Like this year, if Dick or Dani wins, I don't think it was as much as they were the best players ever in BB but more that the people they were against were such absolute morons.

What about Dick for being able to stay last week? Everyone was against him last week. Jen has almost no chance of staying I hear, but She isn't even trying to stay so if she stays it would be because THEY decided to keep her and get rid of Jameka. She has absolutly no Will like qualities to her. She is not playing the game in any way, shape or form. Ha, Will...

Jen's only hope of staying is if she can convince everyone (or at least four people) that she is the ONLY person they can take to the Final 2.

Dick is an easy sell: who else could dick beat in the F2 with the jury made up the way it is?

Eric is also an easy sell: same reason as Dick, but Eric HAS to vote for jen's eviction so lost cause

She can throw the "floater" factor with Jess and Amber...and actually Zach as well

Danielle: jen should just take the opportunity to punch her in the kidneys (just kidding).

Archived