Just Not Fair!!!---update (finally Fair)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree... Jen even said she is going to keep eating until they tell her to stop... They should just make her leave... It's not fair to the others that are on slop... Not just Jameka, but Amber too... Even if Amber isn't there, she's still on slop...

its part of game

next time jameka will not give five hoh

karma is a b****

Jameka has two hands and a mouth, if she wants she can eat... But don't be upset because Jen is... Thats just stupid...

Jen was on slop and she ate real food.... She gets a penalty nom so let the girl gorge herself.... Who cares... If Jameka had any brains she would start munching too... Play the game or go home...

ok, I have an interesting view on this. What if Jen is lying about what BB says is her penalty just to make everyone think that she's automatically on the block next week? They have only heard it from Jen's mouth & not actually from BB as far as I've seen, so I'm a little suspicious.

--ok zach confirmed it... so nm...

Jen was on slop and she ate real food.... She gets a penalty nom so let the girl gorge herself.... Who cares... If Jameka had any brains she would start munching too... Play the game or go home...

she dont have the brains

I caught and posted the video I think of her sorry about eating and causing Jameka trouble she said she never thought of it like that. She did tell Dani earlier that if she was voted out she was walking.

I am sure she will leave by morning... I bet ya.

This could be a contest..LOL

I hope double eviction....If Jenn leaves...will Jameka automatically go by default...ya never know what BB is up too, perhaps the overnight also brings backa guest..I think they are overnighting with Will and JAnella...

goodnight

If Jameka got a penalty nom now, then Jen wouldn't have anything over her to give the others reason to keep her another week... That or she should quit whining about what Jen does....

So what will happen Thursday do they still have the vote ? Is the save for Jen definite ?

nothing change. penalty nom doesnt mean you get a free week

I caught and posted the video I think of her sorry about eating and causing Jameka trouble she said she never thought of it like that.

I don't think she should feel sorry one bit... All she did was eat something, it's not like Jen was in her face calling her a useless bitch every five seconds or blowing smoke in her face or up her butt like some other in the house..

I agree...Jameka cant play for 3 HOHs she is definately a less threat...another week Jen would work Zack and others....the Ds would be stupid to let Jen stay another week...but hey intelligence is not high on their category list...

or close her eyes

don't forget jen destroyed dicks property..she should be gone.

I thin they're between a rock and a hard place on that one. Remember, they encouraged Eric to destroy someone's property. The HGs would have to wonder why they wouldn't out the person that did the mustard.

Archived