Just Not Fair!!!---update (finally Fair)

Not just Jameka, but Amber too... Amber isn't in the house right now, but she is still on slop... She's just not there now to see what Jen is doing... I have to agree with Eric... If they are going to allow Jen to do this, then they should allow Jameka to compete HoH and give Jen back her 1/4 million she gave up...

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but Jen has been punished according to the rules... if you are on slop and you eat, you get a penalty nom... if it doesn't clarify that you have to then stop eating or else be disqualified/evicted, then there isn't anything else to be done. Dick even said Nick was close to doing the same, he was going home so he was considering eating tacos, why not?

The difference is that she gave up food for a PoV competition, not because she's on slop from losing in a food competition... There should be more of a penalty for eating when she gave the food up to win PoV, which she did win...

There should be more of a penalty for eating when she gave the food up to win PoV, which she did win...

should be, maybe so.. but if there isn't anything to clarify in the official rules.. then there isn't anything BB can do...

Just ask David Stern about the NBA rule regarding 'leaving the bench' and having to go according to the rules.. lol

I've never been a Jen fan, but I do admire her strength. She's withstood more abuse than anyone else in the house, and broken down very infrequently. It could be that she's a sociopath, but I don't think so. I think she's focused on playing the game, and is going about her task in brilliant fashion.

Jameka is a sanctimonious hypocrite who makes me want to vomit all over her. I, too, am a black female from the DC area, and I hate it that she's even slightly a representative of people like me.

I hope she goes home this week. Whoo hoo!!!

This whole season has been like, anything goes, and it's all good unless it messes with Dick and Daniele's game. Having crazy psycho people in the house this year is paying well for BB, and the meanest SOB is the most popular, so I know they'll step it up next season and cast not just 1 or 2, but 14 angry psycho SOBs and set them lose in that house to be loved and applauded by the Romans, ehem, America :bash:

:bump:

i just watched "the incident" in slow-mo... during it all, jen continued to chew on the apple... i didnt notice that before. :animated_rotfl:

anyways.. back to the 'burn' ............ even on slow-mo there is no way to determine if dick meant to jab her or if it was instincts and reflex... but i am sure dick will admit it if he was aiming to burn her on purpose... he likes to flaunt things like that.

all i know is if dick was ranting on me and saying disgusting things like he was last night... i wouldnt continue to eat like jen was... (the thought of food would make me hurl) but it doesnt seem to phase jen... which makes me wonder even more if jen and dick are in cahoots with each other :o

I know they'll step it up next season and cast not just 1 or 2, but 14 angry psycho SOBs and set them lose in that house

oops, maybe I don't want to be on the next season lol

Jameka can break the same rule and eat and take the same penalty nomination. She's just out of luck that she can't do that with her HOH in that she can't force them to let her play in the HOH contest.

I don't know if this is possible but....

Lets say they vote out Jameka this week, Jen is up next week as a penalty nomination, and Amber (or someone otherthan D & D) wins HOH. HOH then puts up D & D, someone (otherthan D & D) wins POV, and takes Jen off. One of D & D would be voted out.

Can this be done?

Jen can't use POV but can someone else use it on her?

If they can, I can't see that they would put someone up in her place. It is a lond shot but if you are sure of going home this week it might be worth a try.

u know the whole season i've been back and forth who to pull for, and i'm still not sure....Jen has not had friend one in the house since Kail left, so she is playing the best way that she knows how....i do know that everyone in the BBH are liars and bend the rules...well most everyone...if Jen doesn't stay around the other HG, they are going to talk about her even more, so y not hang around???? i have to give it to ED that he is the only one that is not an hypocrite because he says to her face what he would say behind her back, not the other mouses....Eric, Jessica, ED, and Dani only used Jen and Zack for that one week and then concocked this back door nomination after they didn't need Jen's vote anymore....and when ED needed Jen's help, he strikes a deal with Jen to go to the end...y wouldn't Jen get mad and destroy his cigarettes because she knows he is alligned with Dani??????It was ok for ED to pour tea on Jen and call her every name in and out of the book of insults...

i don't feel sorry for Jameka because she has played a stupid game giving up 5 HOH's to stand up for the group and what did they do, turn against their alliance and send Dustin home....but Amber and her still said that's ok...and Dustin takes all the prizes and puts the game in Jameka's lap...still she says that's ok...but now God forbid that Jen eats food and takes a penality nomination...soooo

now who are this self righteous group of HG going to slam and lie to when Jen is gone...more power to them...may the best liar win!!!!!Jen keep eating, they are going to talk about u anyway...

Dick kind of made a deal...without making a deal...that's the way he is, very smart...he did shake her hand and told her that he would call a truce and not throw insults...Jen did take that as playing on his side....as Jen would say whatever....ED is without question one of the best gamers in BB history

Archived