Tuesday, August 21th

uvp

Let's say my prayers are answered and Jen stays this week. Dick and Zach were talking about throwing the HOH comp and letting Amber get it...here's where Dick's ego could get in the way...

Jen is on the block

Amber is HOH

we could assume that Amber will more than likely nominate Zach for eviction.

Of the remaining house guests that can vote in the eviction we have:

Eric (Americ's Vote)

Jess (Basically the same vote as Eric)

Danielle (assuming Amber keeps her word)

Dick

There's a very good chance that Jen could stay and Zach would go.

How fast are the double evictions? Isn't it like THAT day? Would this be Eric's chance to vote on his own or would CBS use the popularity poll as who he should vote to evict?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is funny how everyone is saying how dare Jen eat while she is on slop and is there no rules in this house. It is funny because Dick did the exact same thing last week when he thought he was going home and even made fun of it saying "what are they going to do give me a penalty nom?" Why is he not on the block this week? How is he repeatedly allowed to to push the other HG around and be that threatening towards them. Not to mention intentionally burning people? And then to not allow her to destroy the ciggs when BB allowed america's player to destroy he things w/o penalty and in fact rewarded him for doing it? I think Jen and Dick both deserve to be escourted out of the house. Especially Dick...if he did that on the outside he would be charged with assault and battery! the least they could do is give them both a penalty nom!! PLease show you are for fairness and demand that Dick be a penalty nom next week if Jen is made to do so!

Ok think about it this way. She went over there to GRAB at the ciggarette and you say it is not her fault. If you grab at a lit ciggie, 9/10, you are gonna get burned. She originally went over there and it looked like she was gonna smack him. Can you imagine what he would've done then? He would have popped her one straight in the mouth probably if they weren't in the house. And this time she is the one being the child about everything to him, not dick. Just because she thinks that she is going to go home she has to throw a tempertantrum, Ruin all of Dick's cig's, eat while on slop and be a bitch to everyone. Dick may have been yelling at her (and not to sound like a child), but She Started It! Dick would've never did any of this if she would've accepted the fact that she may be going home like EVERYONE ELSE this year! Last week when Dick was on the block he was having his rants on people, but that is only because he wanted to make sure Dani was safe, he stopped after she got off the block. He didn't go around ruining other people's things, he hid them, but didn't ruin them. And for the record, I already know I may be a little Dick Biased because He is my Favourite, but I am not all that Biased. This is just the truth and some people have to accept it. And for those of you who thin Jameka is leaving this week, you are also wrong because they will have Dick, Amber, Zach and if AP Jen, Eric and Jess. That is a 5-0 vote to evict Jen.

Someone posted this on Reality BBQ. I don't know if it really was said as I didn't see it last nite but if they really did hatch this plan it is brilliant...

"Zach & Dick were talking in the BY during the wee hours [long after I

went nite nite], and together they came up with what sounds like an

awesome plan. Of course, Dick's thinking it's *all* his idea, but

Zach really gets the credit for this one. It's perfect:

1. Evict Jameka this week.

2. The entire house "throws" HoH comp so that Amber wins it.

3. Jen is already going to be nom'd next week - they vote Jen out.

4. As outgoing HoH Amber can't compete again, so whoever wins HoH

puts Amber up & they evict her.

This takes Zach, Dick, Eric, Daniele & Jessica to the final five."

I don't trust CBS anymore. I don't buy into this whole scene at all. Set up? I would bet it. Jen flipped out of nowhere, and who better to attack is Dick. They know Dick will respond.

I just don't believe anything on this show anymore. How sad.

Ratings. All about ratings. You don't think they have interns etc. reading the public venues and reading how boring

this BB crowd is? JMO

my whole prob with threads is that the so-called "fans" of a particular player make it their agenda to "represent" their favorite to a Jury of other fans of the SHOW...so basically in a thread environment you get whatever HG has the most "Fans" arguing their biased points to the other HG's "Fans" and no one discussing the Game itself and who is playing their position the best with what they have to play with.

I personally like to follow the individuals in the game and see who has the ability to survive in an unreal situation, dealing with all of the rules, forces, prejudices, partnerships, competitions etc...

Zach's plan (that Dick is taking credit for) is a great Final 5 plan, if ERic wasn't America's Player. Throwing HOH to Amber so she can nominate someone doesn't mean Jen will get evicted. It's a slim chance that the "pawn" will go home.

Well if they throw HOH to Amber she would have to nom one of Dick/Dani/Eric/Jess/Zach against Jen so I think it's a pretty safe bet that Jen will get voted out since Amber can't vote & no one of the other 5 remaining HG will be on her side. Thus leading Dick/Dani/Eric/Jess/Zach to final 5 :grin2:

Not likely though. Since Eric saved Dick last week America seems to be embracing him again. If they were going to sabotage him they would have started with the "who should Eric give his woobie to" task.

The only scenario where I'd be worried about what America makes Eric do would be Jen vs Zach. But even then, Eric doesn't matter. They'd have at least 3 votes (Dani, Dick, Jess) to evict Jen.

Fizzle, I just have to say you seem to be making the most logical sense out of all of us here.

Now THAT'S scary...

ya know.. its not the first time someone has said that about me..

She's lying; it's the very first time anyone has said that to her in her entire life... :P

It's funny that after Jen suggested to everyone that she not be evicted this week since she's guaranteed to be on the block again next week, Dick called her a b*tch etc. for saying that in front of Jameka. And then later, Zach and Dick decide it's the new plan of action.

This I am not sure of..so asking for help. It seems that I remember Danielle drinking beer playing beer pong BEFORE her 21st b-day does anyone else recall this. Just thought it was funny when I seen it was her b-day the other day. Thankx

This I am not sure of..so asking for help. It seems that I remember Danielle drinking beer playing beer pong BEFORE her 21st b-day does anyone else recall this. Just thought it was funny when I seen it was her b-day the other day. Thankx

Zach usually drank for her, and when she did drink, they filled her cups with water.

Welcome to Tuesdays Live Feed Discussion thread take 2. I'm cleaning the other so feel free to use this on till the other is opened back up... (merged actually with this one)

The house was still sleeping last time I looked, but for the last hour I've been stuck in this forums reading so it could have changed and the house could have gone up in flames. I sure hope someone is posting Live Feed Updates so I will actually have something to post on the page.

PLEASE REMEMBER

Jen/Dick fight goes here

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=20315

Jen's penalty nomination goes here

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=20313

Jen is still eating... I have to agree with what Eric is saying right now... Since Jen is eating, when she gave up eating for 30 days, can Jameka now play in HoH?

they are all starting to get really pissed. they are saying they should all go against the rules.. like on the live show start cursing.. when julie says "hello houseguest" they will go "F-You Julie"

Archived