Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ART VAN DELAY

Burn Notice

51 posts in this topic

Anyone been watching Burn Notice on USA ?

I love this show!! And the strange thing is, my husband really likes this show, too. Anything Bruce Cambell is in is fine by me. I'm waiting for him to throw in an S-mart reference, just once.

Donovan was the guy on Crossing Jordan (stll pissed it got cancelled) and he was in a really artsy cop drama Touching Evil (or something like that) which was short lived but VERY good. I just wish it wasn't on Thursdays at 10. I'm already committed to watching something else.

I did not know he was on Crossing Jordan. I remember Bruce from Brisco County Jr on FOX a few years ago lol

The season finale is coming up on Thursday Sept 20 at 9PM EASTERN is a two hour show

I did not know he was on Crossing Jordan

He was the internal agent looking for dirt on Jordan, or that's what everyone thought, but it turned out he was looking for stuff on Dr. Macy.

Art, I think you and I are the only ones watching the show...hopefully they won't cancel it. :) Do you know if they are planning on running the reruns? I hope if they renew the show, they will but it after or before The Closer, another good show.

Already has been renewed for next season !!!!

The good news: they've renewed it

The bad news: it will run the same time as my favorite show, what ever that may be (yes, my luck is that good :) )

I don't think it will return until next summer

Hey, that's pretty good though as during the summer my other shows are rerunning.

I think it's funny that on this show, set in Miami, everyone is kind of sweaty, but on CSI Miami, everyone is as cool as a cucumber.

The season finale was great 2 hours chave to wait till next summer for more

Good show. I am watching the final right now that I DVR'd. Just took a break.

This turned out to be a great show.. I guess because there parent company NBC left it the hell alone..

Cannot wait for summer and return of Burn Notice

New season starts in July and reruns of last season are on USA on Thursday nights

Cannot wait for this show to start back up!!

SO EXCITED, and so happy to have found more fans.. I love this show so much and the premier is 2 weeks from today!! Its just so sexy and fun and Bruce Campbell is absolutely amazing..Do you think we'll find out why Michael was burned this season?

Yes, I love this show as well.

The premiere was yesterday and we finally understand that some outside party has "burned" our hero, but who exactly are they? Carla is the handler and for Michael to earn his way back to the CIA (or where ever) he is going to have the do the bidding of these mystery people. Who do you think it is? I am guessing the writer is going to use the current "privatization" of the intelligence field to have Michael working with a rouge offshoot intelligence organization, maybe similar to Alias, maybe not.

What I enjoy most about this series is listening to Michael's analysis of the situations he is getting into and what tact this is going to have him take.

They replay this show at the strangest times...during the day Monday thru Friday and then at 2 am.

I hope that Fiona is still on the show