Amber Rap On Youtube

Mark007

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oldguy, trust me, it wasn't just a nice thing to say... I really meant it. I think it would be hilarious if during BB seasons, you had a whole thread/actual section that was dedicated just to you and your raps. You have fans man, we adore you and want more, more, more!!!

Not being a fan of rap I hadn't checked this out until now. Shoulda known if it had Old Guy as the author of the thread it would be a good one! Loved it, Loved it, Loved it! Made me go to your profile and make sure you got your last star back here at Morty's!

Oldguy, you know's sLo_Iloveyou2.gifsince my first day on Morty's. All these women now throwing themselves at you has me worried and jealous.

Please do Dick to tune of Rudolph. Just remember to add volume, and the Dirty Hookers sFun_bananadarkhair.gifsFun_bananablond.gifsFun_bananadarkhair.gifsFun_bananablond.gifsFun_bananadarkhair.gifas back up dancers.

I can't wait oldguy and Mark! Will be looking forward to it!!!

I showed the Amber rap to my hubby this mornning and he

loved it!!!! :animated_bouncy:

Hey GingerSnap, you said....Oldguy...keep rapping, but next time let your buddy bring up the sound a bit more.

I'll try to up the mix more but youtube converts the format and thats where the mix fell apart....I think? Anyway I'll

make this one better.

Mark

Hey GingerSnap, you said....Oldguy...keep rapping, but next time let your buddy bring up the sound a bit more.

I'll try to up the mix more but youtube converts the format and thats where the mix fell apart....I think? Anyway I'll

make this one better.

Mark

Hey Mark...As I explained to oldguy the sound/volume (of his spoken words) seems to be higher. Did you adjust it in anyway, because on first and second listen, I could barely hear oldguy's voice because the background music was drowning him out.

Cheers!

Archived