Posted 06 December 2006 - 08:58 AM

good one

#62 kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 09:57 AM

Ouch! It's amazing how they found all the episode clips to splice together. It's funny, yet sad at the same time.

#63 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 10:22 AM

It is funny but I do forgive Michael Richards

#64 Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 12:33 PM

Me too........Nobody's perfect ph34r.gif

He'll always be Kramer laugh.gif

#65 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 07:49 PM

"A guy who's about five foot eleven, he's got uh, a big head and flared nostrils."
- Kramer, describing Jerry, in "The Movie"

#66 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:40 AM

"Festivus for the rest of us." Happy belated Festivus to all

#67 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

A Tribute to George

#68 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:22 AM

And GEORGE THE MOVIE

#69 Cathy

Cathy

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:49 PM

I never understood why this show was considered so funny. I met Jerry Seinfeld once where I worked and he was a total self entitled creep.

#70 Solanis

Solanis

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:59 PM

Hi Everyone....Seinfeld is definately the most hilarious show to ever hit the airwaves. As for the last post I went to see Jerry in person in a very small theatre. He was most definately not a self centered creep. Maybe you intimidated him in someway...not purposely...but celebrities do have to be careful. I don't know the circumstance so am not in a position to judge. He may have just been having a bad day. But it seems strange that their has never been any bad press about him acting in this manner to anyone. He usually gets glowing press about his attitude and grace towards fans and press. I would give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure it hurt your feelings and I feel bad for you. I know I would be devastated.

I also like some earlier posts forgive Micheal Richards for his outburst. He apologized for it and I think all should forgive him. Frankly had it been white people heckling him nothing would have been made of it. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have their noses stuck in everything that is racially motivated. Look at what they did to Imus. I think it is a terrible double standard that people can get on TV or any medium and run down and make fun of whites all day every day which they do...but when an incident happens that something bad is said of an african american Jesse and Al are all over it in a new york minute. If you think about it...its very true. I mean to offend no one I just think there is such a double standard in this country that you have to walk on egg shells if you are white of what you say or do to anyone of another race.
And I am not racist. I just believe Micheal had gotten extreme aggravated at the heckling and lost it. People should be Christians and move on.

All of the cast on Seinfeld just fit so well together. It was like magic. Even the ones not seen every episode like the parents, Uncle Leo, Newman etc they just all clicked.

Speaking of clicking I thought that was hilarious in the episode the Kiss Hello...Where george goes into pay his bill at that Lady with the strange hair to pay his bill and the receptionist keeps clicking her mouth after she says everything...then George does it too. She says something like will you be here for your appt tommorrow? He says I guess I have to its less then 24 Hrs....click...LOL. Earlier in the show they try to get Kramer to tell her to change her hair....he stares at her and tells her how lovely it is. She says I've been thinking of changing it. Kramer: Don't do that you'd be a damn fool nobody wears it like that! Also funny George calls her a delicate genius.

I thought another really funny episode is the pledge drive...with the high talker.Jerrys grandma writing those bad checks and Kramer thinking the high talker is in love with Jerry when he comes to the TV station. Uncle Leo showing up there saying why didn't you tell me you were a little bit short. That whole show is funny.

The next one is hilarious too still with Noreen...I'm thinking it might be the Chinese women but not sure.Jerry and Elaine see Frank in town with a man in a cape. That whole episode is side spliting.

I think my all time favorite is the one where they reopen the Movie Theatre and Georges old friend from school thinks hes losing his mind. Its the one where they write in the clerk from the coffee shop. I'm trying to think of the name of it...I think its the Gum

Festivus is a riot. I have sweatshirt and I wear it about all winter long. People look at me and say what the heck is festivus? I can't believe that many people really don't know Seinfeld.

But I guess when you are true fans like Art Vandeley and I its a whole different world I guess!!!

Almost all of them are so funny....there are a few I don't like as well. I was going to look on here to see if anyone had a least favorite episode of Seinfeld catagory. If not we should have one.

Everyone have a super week.Posted Image

#71 JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,714 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:50 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgTsCTFdJbk&hd=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users