Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

SEINFELD

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Guest_Adam Without His Apple_*

Guest_Adam Without His Apple_*
  • Guests
This thread is gold, Jerry! GOLD!

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

STORK REPORT: The ever-expanding Seinfeld dynasty has added a new asset. The New York Post reports that Jerry's wife, Jessica, gave birth to their third child, son Shepherd Kellen, on Monday in New York. He joins brother Julian, 2, and sister Sascha, 4. Said the couple's rep: "Both baby and parents are home and doing great."

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
QUOTE(ranster627)
FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

STORK REPORT:

"That's Gold, Jerry, Gold" lol lol biggrin.gif

sonyab

sonyab

• Pip
  • 246 posts
I'm still a fan!!! always will be!! smile.gif

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
"You caved?!"
"It's over!?!"
"You're out?!?"
"Oh my God, the Queen is dead!"
"I figured you'd cruise, at least through the spring..."
- George and Jerry, reacting with shock at the news that Elaine has dropped out of "The Contest"

wash ur face

wash ur face

• Pip
  • 1,043 posts
QUOTE(ART VAN DELAY @ Aug 28 2005, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"You caved?!"
"It's over!?!"
"You're out?!?"
"Oh my God, the Queen is dead!"
"I figured you'd cruise, at least through the spring..."
- George and Jerry, reacting with shock at the news that Elaine has dropped out of "The Contest"

it was John John

*pulls money out of purse* sad.gif

QUOTE(Adam Without His Apple @ Jul 30 2005, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread is gold, Jerry! GOLD!

haha Banya cracks me up..he's so annoying

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
"Yeah, interest. It's an amazing thing. You make money without doing anything..."
"Y'know, I have friends who try to base their whole life on that principle."
"Really? Who?"
"Nobody you know..."
- George and Jerry, in "The Junior Mints"

wash ur face

wash ur face

• Pip
  • 1,043 posts
my fav moments

Kavorka

Serenity now...Insanity later

George's speech about being from a long line of quitters..."my father was a quitter, my grandfather was a quitter...I was born to give up"

The intern

The Merv Griffin set. lol @ Kramer eating those chips during "commercial break". and lol @ them bringing Jerry's girlfreind out after he admitted to getting her drunk to play with her toys..lol @ Newman "Go girl"

George racing those old people on his Rascal

Top of the muffin to you!

You dipped a chip, you took a bite....and then you dipped again (I forgot the exact phrase)

Rochelle Rochelle..a coming of age story about a young woman's journey from Milan to Minsk

Elaine's cat fight with the woman that didn't move her arms

Elaine's meeting with her coworker, Peterman and "Susie"

The Sidler

The Urban Sombrero

ok, I could go on and on

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
Don't know the name of the episode, but I call it the "Stella" Seinfeld. When Jerry and Elaine go visit his parents in Florida. No AC -- 'You think it's hot in here? The AC? I don't even know how to work it.'
Elaine injures her back on the sofa sleeper ( been there, done that) -- Jerry's bloodshot eyes -- Elaine hopped up on muscle relaxants - "Stella..... STELLLLAAAA....."
Oh yeah ... good times... good times.....

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
"All bald people look good in hats."
"You should have lived in the twenties and thirties, you know men wore hats all the time then."
"What a bald paradise that must have been. Nobody knew."
- George and Elaine, in "The Parking Spot"

TV_Paige

TV_Paige

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 2,696 posts

Regis and Kelly to Host 'Seinfeld' Reunion

'Seinfeld' Cast of Characters (L-R) Kramer (Michael Richards),
George (Jason Alexander), Elaine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) and last,
but never least, Jerry Seinfeld as himself.

Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa will host the four stars of "Seinfeld" for the entire hour of "Live With Regis and Kelly" on Wednesday, November 23. It will be the first time that 'Live' has devoted a full program to the cast of another show, Buena Vista Television announced today in a news release.

Philbin is "the world's biggest 'Seinfeld' fan," according to the release. "Seinfeld" ran on NBC from 1990-98. Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander and Michael Richards will talk about the release of the DVDs, "Seinfeld Season 5" and "Seinfeld Season 6," which will be in store shelves on Tuesday, November 22.

TV_Paige

TV_Paige

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 2,696 posts

(Topics are subject to last minute change. Guests are announced on a daily basis.)

Tuesday, November 22
Exclusive: Jerry Seinfeld and Martha Stewart
Exclusive: A rare one-on-one with one of the funniest men in comedy, Jerry Seinfeld. Plus, Martha Stewart takes your calls. Tune in at 9 p.m. ET.

(guests may be subject to last minute changes)

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
"So, you're still Master of your Domain?"
"Yes, yes I am. Master of my domain. But I will tell you this: I'm going over to her apartment and I'm tellin' her to put those shades down!"
"Wait, wait wait... Whoa, whoa whoa-- what did you just say?"
"I can't take it any more! She's drivin' me crazy. I can't sleep, I can't leave the house. When I'm here I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile I'm datin' a virgin, I'm in this contest... something's gotta give!"
"Do you hear what you're saying? Can you hear it? This is a beautiful woman walking around naked, and you want to tell her to stop!? That's the *dumbest* thing I ever heard. I mean, it's incomprehens-- I'm not gonna let you do it!"
"Well, I'm doin' it. Get out of my way..."
"No, you can't! This is something that comes about once in a lifetime. When we were boys looking through our bedroom windows we would think, 'Why can't there be a woman out there taking her clothes off?' And now that wish has come true and you want to... pfffft... throw it away?!"
- Kramer and Jerry, fighting over the woman across the street, in "The Contest"

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
HAPPY Festivus to all !!!!

Many Christmas's ago, Frank Costanza went to buy a doll for George. There was only one doll left and when he reached for it, so did another man. After struggling for the doll, he thought there could be another way. The doll was destroyed, but out of that, a new holiday was born. It was called Festivus. A Festivus for the rest-iv-us..

Festivus Information:

Celebrated December 23rd each year.
The Meal: What ever you want

During the last few weeks in December when Festivus takes place, families and friends get together at the dinner table and have something called "the Airing of Grievances". Durning this time, we share with family and friends all the ways they had disappointed over the past year.

wash ur face

wash ur face

• Pip
  • 1,043 posts
and something about an aluminum pole instead of a Christmas tree.

"it's a Festivus miracle!"

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
The Festivus Pole: The Costanzas' tradition begins with an aluminum-glass pole, which Frank praises for its "very high strength-to-weight ratio." During Festivus, the unadorned pole is displayed. The pole was chosen apparently in opposition to the commercialization of highly decorated Christmas trees, because it is "very low-maintenance," and also because the holiday's patron, Frank Costanza, "find[s] tinsel distracting

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
HAPPY FESTIVUS!

All of us here at ManTodd Industries look forward to celebrating Festivus. Below, you can find all the tools you need to make your Festivus Holiday a successful one.

History of Festivus
Many Christmas's ago, Frank Costanza went to buy a doll for his son. He went to reach for it because it was the last one, but so did another man and as Frank rained blows upon him, he thought there could be another way. The doll was destroyed, but out of that, a new holiday was born. He named it Festivus.

Festivus takes place during the last few weeks in December, families and friends gather at the dinner table and have "The Airing of Grievances". Durning this time, family and friends share all the ways they have disappointed each other during the past year.

After the Airing of Grievances, the "Feats of Strength" takes place. This is where the head of the household tests his/her strength with another friend or family member. The great honour is given out to a different person each year. Kramer was given the honor but passed it to George Costanza as he had an appointment. You can turn down a challenge if you have an appointment. Festivus is not over until the head of the household is pinned.

The Festivus Pole, is not a tree. It is a metal pole with no decorations. Frank Costanza believes that tinsel is very distracting. The pole is tall and silver.

Airing of Grievances
No Festivus is complete without the Airing of Grievances. Use the sheet below to make sure you have all your grievances listed.
List of Grievances Worksheet

Festivus Fruitcake
The Festivus Fruitcake is a yearly tradition. Start yours today! Use the tag below to make sure your victim....I mean recipient is aware of the "tradition".
Festivus Fruitcake Tag

Feats of Strength
You can't end Festivus without the Feats of Strength. Get the challenge card here.
Official Challenge Card

wash ur face

wash ur face

• Pip
  • 1,043 posts
*whips out my flask like Kreuger*

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
"Believe it or not George isn't at home. Please leave a message at the beep. I must be out or I'd pick up the phone. Where could I be? Believe it or not, I'm not home." --George

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,415 posts
This just in...

"Seinfeld: The Lost Episode" just discovered!

Click Here to view on line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users