Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SEINFELD

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
"So, you're still Master of your Domain?"
"Yes, yes I am. Master of my domain. But I will tell you this: I'm going over to her apartment and I'm tellin' her to put those shades down!"
"Wait, wait wait... Whoa, whoa whoa-- what did you just say?"
"I can't take it any more! She's drivin' me crazy. I can't sleep, I can't leave the house. When I'm here I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile I'm datin' a virgin, I'm in this contest... something's gotta give!"
"Do you hear what you're saying? Can you hear it? This is a beautiful woman walking around naked, and you want to tell her to stop!? That's the *dumbest* thing I ever heard. I mean, it's incomprehens-- I'm not gonna let you do it!"
"Well, I'm doin' it. Get out of my way..."
"No, you can't! This is something that comes about once in a lifetime. When we were boys looking through our bedroom windows we would think, 'Why can't there be a woman out there taking her clothes off?' And now that wish has come true and you want to... pfffft... throw it away?!"
- Kramer and Jerry, fighting over the woman across the street, in "The Contest"
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Guest_CrazyB_*

Guest_CrazyB_*
  • Guests
[b]YAY!!!!! To funny!!

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
Thanks Art! My favourite show in the series! ... and then there was the "shrinkage episode" ... lol

Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests
It was my favorite episode too. My favorite part tho, was when Elaine was out of the contest because of JFK Jr. LOL

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
QUOTE(XandraSkye)
It was my favorite episode too.  My favorite part tho, was when Elaine was out of the contest because of JFK Jr.  LOL

Yup is my favorite too guys biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
What is name of the ep where George buys the envelopes that causes Susan to die ???? I cannot remember the name :!:

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Thank you, I figured you would know

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Yep, I remember that one lol lol biggrin.gif biggrin.gif no have not heard about a movie ???? sad.gif sad.gif

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
QUOTE(SerenityNow)
OK....I guess I need to work on posting those festivus traditions before December 23 arrives.....less than 6 months away.  Need to get ready early.  :roll:

Please please please ... pretty pleasse with sugar on top?

laurilaugh

laurilaugh

• Pip
  • 9 posts
SEINFELD ROCKS! I WATCH ANY EPISODE I FIND ON TV. MY FAV: THE CAR GARAGE: "WHAT ABOUT THE FISH!" THEN JERRY AND GEORGE PEEING IN THE GARAGE, AND GETTING ARRESTED.
FAV: WHEN WE LEARNED KRAMMERS FIRST NAME, COSMO....FUUNY STUFF laugh.gif

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
"What's the difference? We'll all be dead eventually."
"Does that bother you?"
"Yeah, it bothers me. Doesn't it bother you?"
"Not at all."
"You see, now that bothers me even more than dying bothers me, because it's people like you who live to be 120 because you're not bothered by it. How can it not bother you?"
"Well, I once saw this thing on TV with people who are terminally ill. Everyone of them believed that the secret of life is just to live every moment."
"Yeah, I've heard that. Meanwhile, I'm here with you in a parking garage in Jersey."
- George and Kramer, in "The Parking Garage"
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

laurilaugh

laurilaugh

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Art Van Delay they have shirts on EBAY with that on them...I may need one. Seinfeld is genious. He and his cast. I told Nemo I want the first seasons on DVD. So we will see....then I can quote more Seinfeld.
GET OUT!!!!!!! Elaine....and her god awful dance. laugh.gif

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Then check these sites,http://www.pkmeco.com/seinfeld/ andhttp://members.aol.com/Seinfeld10/Quotesindex.html biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
"Explain to me how this baby shower thing works."
"What do you wanna know?"
"Well, I mean, does it ever erupt into a drunken orgy of violence?"
"Rarely."
- Jerry and Elaine, in "The Baby Shower"
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
I cannot wait for Festivus it is the best time of the year !!!!!!!!!!!

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
I honestly don't remember but I remember the line

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
"Serenity now! Serenity now!"
"What is that?"
"The doctor gave me a relaxation cassette. When my blood pressure gets too high, the man on the tape tells me to say 'serenity now!'"
"Are you supposed to yell it?"
"The man on the tape wasn't specific."
- Frank and George, in "The Serenity Now"

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
"Helloooooo, I got beamed with a giant ball of oil. I'm slippery as an eel....la la la" --Jerry, George, Kramer

RexAngel

RexAngel

• Pip
  • 118 posts
I love Seinfled...That's one show I'll never get sick of. One of my fave episodes in the Marble Rye one.

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
More from THE RYE ep

"Let me understand. You've got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?"
- Frank, in "The Rye"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users