Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

Jen needs to tell ED and Danille about the comment Eric made about incest because she heard it in the HT .What does she have to lose and point out she can only get 250,000.

boy i would so love that

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would use it ED would be so pissed off he would target Eric .He said he knew Dustin called Danille a skank behind his back and if he had done it to his face he would have hit him. Outside he would have beat his ass .

So what do you think would happen to Eric . Jen better tell him or Danille if so Eric is toast.

I don't think Jen knows what she's doing. How can she not notice how much Daniele hates her

its clear as day to me from the looks she give her. but jen finally gets the fact that she is in deep s*** this week

Of all of the two faced crap that everyone always posts about dani...........Jen has proven herself as the most two faced of all...............she went to the HOH to kiss D/D a** tonight.............puleeze...........I was just starting to like her..........WTF

got too comfortable in the game not seeing that her position wasnt secured

I was always under the impression that Jen's sitting with jessica and Eric was to prevent them from talking game and to spy. Besides Kail, Jen's never really fit with someone else. It was Dani who approached Jen with an alliance, why wouldn't Jen feel that she could be there in the HOH with Dani? Or was Dani being a phoney when she said, "From here on out I have your back. We can work as a team."

I've never liked Jen from the beginning, have never seen any game play, and yes, I think she's finally realized that she might be in trouble...that maybe she can't get by on that vacuous grin alone.

jen is only good for a laugh... like when jameka is praying after the POV comp and jen is in a bunny suit talking about needing a white mic belt.... and hidding eggs. (still laughing at that one)

or when amber was yelling at eric and all the other HGs were on the couches... jen was sitting there covering her face with her bunny ears... hahahah

but other than that... everytime i look at her, i see boogie and it disgusts me. and then i remember how she cried when she saw her pic on the memory wall.. and how she took the pic of her and her mother down in the HOH room. disgusting.

Does anyone besides me find Jen to be a horrible actress? Does she really think that the other HG's don't know she threw the comp?

But then again, Danielle's phoney routine is pretty horrid, too.

Guest jordansmom
Danielle's phoney routine is pretty horrid, too

IMO that is the worst. Crying in the corner like a child in time out.

Say what you will, but I bet outside of the house Jen is the second nicest person, next to Jessica. She really does try to be nice to everyone because she has said numerous times she doesn't like conflict or mean people. She straight up told Dani when they made their deal that they couldn't mope around by themselves and had to go have fun with everyone and that's exactly what Jen has been doing.

I agree, Xal. I think is she probably a very pleasant person in real life. I appreciate that she's not always bad talking about everyone else all the time. I don't mind a little bashing here and there, but not all day long and with such viciousness like that of some hg's.

I am beginning to think she's not as smart as I thought she would be regarding the game. Perhaps it's because she hasn't seen all previous seasons - except for 3 and 7 (I can't remember) in the hotel room before entering the house. I don't think she's sufficiently familiar with the BB strategies and gameplay like the others. I'm sure she took in some knowledge of how to get by, but just not enough.

Oh well, she's still my fave. Go Jen! :party_smilie:

Unlike the poster from above, I don't think it was a dumb move on Jen's part to vote to keep Dick. It was gonna happen with or without her vote, and by going with it, she was sticking true to her "alliance" with Danielle, as well as showing Eric and Jessica she would be willing to go with them. I think she's trying to set herself in good graces with E&J, because she knows she could be the swing vote when they have to take down D&D.

The only truly unfortunate thing for us Jen fans is that Danielle won HOH, because no matter how fake she claims everyone else to be in the house, she is by far the fakest (Kail, where'd you go???), and she will sell Jen out in a heartbeat. And it's not because she is an excellent strategist, like a lot of her fans try to convince, but because she can't get over the fact that Jen was right in her judgment about her selfish treatment of her boyfriend back home. Pushing Jen out of the house is her way of pushing the ugly truth about herself out. And I think Jen knows she's about to be backstabbed. But if she can get past this week, I think she is in a great position. Here's hoping she gets the POV and sends Dani into her ever favorite position of wallowing in self-pity.

i said it was a dumb move :animated_wave:

Archived