Paper Found By Dick

thisismetoday

I did't see this on the front page for yesterday, so I'm not sure if anyone caught it. On another forum, people are talking about a piece of paper Dick found last night. They're speculating that it's part of a twist since paper isn't allowed in the house.

Anyone see when he found it? Or know anything else about it?

If this is a twist, they probably came up w/the idea for it long before Dick came in the house. I'm thinking back when Janie left last summer they lost a lot of viewers for the final because no one cared. All they had to do was plant it when someone was on the block they wanted to save and hope the right person found it. A little whisper from one's handler might help as well. If this is true, I can't wait till Thursday!

I know if he was on the show alone it would have made him a lot les popular, but wheather it is by defeault or not it still counts. The only reason i even mentioned this really is because Boogie was my favourite since season 2. ^ At least he had someone to hang onto to get him to the end. The only reason Boogie won though was because will had already won and led him a way to the finals. Will probably could have been able to win if he wanted too.

Oops! I thought I was in a thread about Dick finding a paper, not a Will and Boogie thread. Sorry, folks.

Carry on . . . .

~~~Backs out of thread looking for Dick/paper

discussion.~~~~

Did anyone actually SEE Dick find a piece of paper?? Don't you think the producers would have stepped in or at least told everyone about it? It seems like prime conspiracy material.

Last night after the feeds came back up did anyone else see that dick found a peice of paper under a chess peice, took it to the dr, and came out with a huge smile on his face. i read it at another site that is happened. was wondering if anyone else saw it. it has been said dani, dick and jen found a clue or something on glass in one of the bedrooms and were waiting for a chance to check out the chess peices. i don't have video, was wondering if someone else found something.

Archived