America Is Playing For Dick, Not Eric!

BrandyM82

He could have stayed on the sidelines and been a floater for the entire game. The strategy works. Just ask Allison and Jun (runner up and winner season 4) and Erika (season 4 and runner up, all-stars). It worked for the twins in season 5 until the twist was revealed and the house didn't like their readymade alliance.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think America is so much voting for Dick as they are voting against Eric. Lots of people were upset with him before he pulled the abortion card as a strategic strategy based on the fact that he wasn't trying hard enough to get Kail out. Now that the whole amber thing came up, people are really not happy with him, and could be trying to sabotage him.

I disagree. I think America just loves Daniele, Dick and Jen and doesn

What I don't understand is how can Amber continue to be the lowest on the CBS poles (I don't think she's ever been above 5) and yet she's never been America's Choice to nominate?? I mean, damn Nick is still more popular and he's been dead (I mean gone)for a few weeks.

I would say Francis... why would America waste our time with Amber? She is not a threat to win anything. She will be in our sites soon enough but for now she is not a threat. If anything it proves that America is really not basing their votes on popularity but on the game :grin2:

But Amber has had alliances and friendships with almost everyone in the house. She always spoke to Kail, sje's always been nice to Jen. She and Dick get along. Just her ability to make a team one-more-vote stronger makes her a very big threat. She's a fluid vote, like Jessica.

For me personaly, i would rather have actual players, whether I liked them or not, in the game more than someone who doesn't play at all.

Oh, I think if Dick stays it will be more of the "Look at me and how much of a better gamer I am" Dick show. If Dustin stays it will be more interesting. It will be "Who the hell didn't vote with the group" finger pointing, Eric squirming week.

If Dustin leaves, you can bet the group will stick together more. The more people there are to distrust each other, the better it is for drama. I just can't take anymore ashtray face.

AMERICA ERIC IS WORKING FOR YOU!

It is too bad that nobody who is voting seems to want to win at anything. I feel that many of the people are jealous of him, and think they should have been in his place.

What I don't understand is how can Amber continue to be the lowest on the CBS poles (I don't think she's ever been above 5) and yet she's never been America's Choice to nominate?? I mean, damn Nick is still more popular and he's been dead (I mean gone)for a few weeks.
going after Amber does nothing to further some of the voters agenda of screwing eric.

So, you are another one who thinks that just because CBS picked him to be AP, I have to like him and want him to go all the way to the end of the game? IDTS. I can decide without help from the producers who I like and who I want to see get to the end of the game.

the whole point of the twist was to have America try to win the game

What? America try to win the game? America can't win the game. America can only influence the game. Are you saying that by Eric winning the game, America wins the game?

And if the
purpose
of this twist is to have America
win
, why would there be these other tasks that are created to stir up the housemates? I don't think the producers came up with this twist for the reasons you think they did.

Archived