How Do You Want Eric To vote??

cktb2793

275 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Eric get evicted this week?

• DUSTIN
    • Dick

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see Dustin go but I think the only way it will work is if Eric tells Jen, Zeck and Dani that he's voting Dustin out. Otherwise I believe at least Jen and Zack will vote with the Bible Band just to save face because they believe it to be a foregone conclusion.

Here's hoping it works out!!!

Dustin getting voted out (by surprise) would be one of the best Big Brother moments of all time. I get goosebumps thinking about the look of shock on his face! :animated_rotfl:

Hopefully Eric can work some magic to send Dustin's smug butt out the door...

i would love to see eric get back into the game and actually try and get dustin evicted. (if that is who america chooses) not no stupid "ohhh i have an idea" 5 minute fake try... a real try... which would mean a talk with jen, zach, and daniele and/or jameka and amber to try and convince them that voting out dustin would be the best thing.

but i am not holding my breath.

Does America have further voting between now and Thursday about who Eric should try to get evicted? Do we get to vote on it tomorrow night?

I was just hoping that maybe we could make him try to get Dustin evicted, because the only real scenario I can come up with for him to do that would be to try to align himself with Jen and Zach.... and maybe then they would vote Dustin out. Otherwise, I fear Dick will be gone and smug Dustin will think he's king.. of the house and probably the world too. *sigh*

Archived