Who Is Getting The Boot This Week?

Joah

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure if zach goes with hoh like he has dustin escaped and eric is a deer in :animated_shocking:

I'm one of the few Dustin/LNC supporters....but I don't think he'll survive Thursday. Seems predictable and predetermined that ED will stay in. :(

Only strong alliance in the house left will be D&D...and there'll be no stopping them then....the lemmings will fall!

Only strong alliance in the house left will be D&D...and there'll be no stopping them then....the lemmings will fall!

thats what bb wanted from the beginning

Unfotunately, it is "America" screwing themselves. The only way Dustin stays this week is if tomorrow night, "America" chooses Dick instead of Dustin for Eric to cast his vote for.

If Eric has to vote Dustin, it will end up being Jen, Zach, Dani and Eric voting Dustin out and that's all they need. Which will in turn make Eric stand out again and the next week he will go and we will have no further say in the game. Even though alot of people never really liked the AP part of the game, I actually thought it was a nice try on their part to involve us, but once again, "America" votes opposite of what will be best and so we will lose our chance at influencing the game at all.

Dep

HAHA Marty!

is jenn and zach still on board with voting dustin out?

i really hope so, it would be best for them! cause ALL 4 of them could compete next week, v JESSICA-JAMEKA-ERIC-AMBER, AND JAMEKA AND JESSICA cant competete! I LOVE IT!

Unfortunaetly, Dick. This is how I see it. Zack will vote Dick out because he promised Jessica, and so far when he says he will do something he hasn't gone back on his word. Jen will also vote out Dick because she wants to stay in the game another week. The two of them think it is a done deal against Dick anyway, so they don't want to cause any more tension against them. Last week they stayed true to their alliance because they didn't know that the other side was going to vote Cail out. They don't know that America has Eric to do our voting. Now we do need to send a banner across the BBH to let Zack and Jen know to stay with their alliance.....Amazing turn of events here....The first couple of weeks I wanted Jen and Cail out. Then I couldn't stand Zack with his weird antics...Dick you can love him or kill him....Dani has had an hard time getting along with anyone in the house except Nick....she just tolerates Dick because she is 100% sure that she can trust him....I see this alliance doomed to the sequestered house...

Everyone can go to bed now. It will be Dick that gets voted out. How do I know this? Because every time I like someone in the game they get voted out. Enough said.

My theory about Eric is the producers and CBS just want him to at least make it to sequester which he will since this is likely the last week before sequester. I am going by what has happened in the previous 3 seasons. I don't get the live feeds so has it been mentioned on them when the HG's go to sequester? I don't think they want him to win. If he makes it to sequester, he may not still be playing the game, but as CBS keeps saying when he doesn't get HOH, he can still influence the outcome. He will be a jury vote and they can still make money off of all of the text messages for his vote at the finale. They could even have him wreak havoc at sequester and have viewers vote how. Another thing is since he is going to make sequester, the producers can hold off revealing it to the remaining HG's until the finale to show them that he was the "ultimate twist."

That said, I hope the house votes 4-2 to get rid of Dustin, with his (America's) vote being the deciding factor. I have nothing against Dustin except that he has a bit of an ego and his facial tick with his mouth is kind of annoying. I just want to see the house shaken up a bit and Eric pay for some of his underhanded ness.

Zach and Jen are floaters. Right now its a better move for them to stick with D&D instead of Nerd Herd 2. This is why....

If team with NH2, when D&D are gone, NH2 will obviously go after them next.

If team with D&D, then cutting some of the power away from NH2, plus if NH2 gets power again, their sights will still be set on D&D.

The absolute best move is team with D&D, and have a secret thing with Eric. This will depend on if Eric has the brains and balls to turn on NH2. America has given him tips to do so, so we'll see.

If Eric doesn't turn, then everything will rest on if NH2 can intimidate votes from Jen/Zach. They do not know Eric will probably vote against Dustin, unless he tells them. If one of them folds, then Dick is gone.

As far as the house knows, votes will be 3 to 3, Jess placing the tiebreaker against Dick. Assuming Eric doesn't work Jen/Zach, then its up on them if they want to perhaps look like voting against NH2. Dick can tell them, there have been mystery votes in the past, just do what you think is best in the game and maybe might catch another mystery vote.

Either way, Eric is up and out the next week as the mystery vote will catch up to him....unless he makes some deal.

Damn, all the strategy I lay out on this board, I wonder if I should consider applying next year? Though with how theyve been casting, not sure if I'm dysfunctional enough to make it :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Pretty sure it will be Dustin. I don't see the floaters turning, although it would be in their best interest, so I am relatively sure it'll be 4-2. I wish Eric would smarten up and see that his forced vote can be used to get him AND Jess in with the Donatos. Just snip that string with Amber and Jameka. Jameka can't win HoH and Amber CAN'T win HoH, lol. But as seen from earlier $crewups, he will 'stay the course' and mess himself, and us, over. I used to say Poor Eric, but while I won't lower myself to character assualt, he has completely played AP stupidly. I mean, we can see the whole thing, the DRs, the live feeds, maybe you should listen to us Eric, instead of berating us. I am sure he will be so mad at America at this last task(iggy someone) and who we picked, but IMO, that is his punishment. BTW, I am not flipfloping, just changing my mind. And that's a girl's privilege :)

If America tells Eric to get Dustin evicted then he better work for us and do everything he can to get him evicted. He gets his assignment tonight

He already has been screwing us.

I've been thinking a lot about tomorrow nights eviction, and it seems to me that this is the true crossroads for Eric. Both as a player in the game and as America's Player. The turn he takes this week is going to really decide his future in this game.

Let me explain. He really has two choices right now, which are to secretly rally the house to oust Dustin, or go along with kicking Dick out. The likely outcome may seem obvious, and we sure know that many times in BB past the house guests have made bad strategic moves on votes, but I'm not sure Eric is quite so stupid.

He knows that, for better or for worse (and I tend to agree, but it's more of a "lesser of two evils" thing, pun intended) America is siding with Dick & Danielle versus Dustin/Amber/Jameka. So he has to decide which is worse. To "flip the house" and bring Dick and Danielle into his long term plans and likely start getting easy to complete tasks. Or to attempt to stay true to his alliance and likely be forced to vote against them in the future. The choice of putting up with Dick or having to throw every single HOH competition.

If I were playing the game, I would advise Eric to do the following. First off, drop the stupid idea to not clue Jen in on what's going on. If you have Jen you have the option of not showing your cards in regard to Jessica. If it's a 4-2 vote she doesn't have to own up to being involved. She can play the screwjob sob story to Jameka and Amber and play along. Meaning she can probably count on being one of their choices if they pull that ball prior to POV. Meaning she could then throw the competition to someone else, or take it and put the final "hit" in on Amber or Jameka.

That method guarantees 6-2 numbers over Amber and Jameka. Jameka cannot play HOH for many more weeks. Amber is pathetic and the next to go. By that point Jessica and Eric will have had a full week to work on Jameka to see if she is useful strategically. Pound home the fact that they had made an agreement to remove Eric and thus playing "both sides".

Make some corny deal with Dick & Danielle about being the final 4 and "the best team winning", and then slit their throat the first chance you get going forward, depending on numbers as always. Jen remains a very useful pawn to either honor or kill at any time as needed. Zach will very likely wind up joining up with Eric & Jess if they follow this plan. He goes from sure fire "next to go after Dani" to a very likely final 4. Eric could beat Zach. Jess could beat Zach. They both could beat Dick. Likely they both could beat Danielle. Easily both beat Jen. I think they could even take Jameka.

We will see how smart Eric is tomorrow night. If he has sense he'll realize the only way to align himself with America and keep his cover is to temporarily align with Dick & Dani. Else he will simply be a blunt object bashed against his alliance until they out him and vote him home.

I agree this is a make or break week for Eric. I was so hopping that Zach wouldn't be loyal and vote to evict Dustin, then it would be zach, dani, jen and eric and Dustin would be out and they would know for sure that Eric was the deciding vote. Zach is really pissing me off. Yes it seems like America is on D/D side. I also agree he needs to get with D/D and drop the christinan/the crybaby and and boywonder, but Erica doesn't have a clue.

Archived