Is This Season Of Big Brother The Most Nasty?

SCRebel

It seems all the houseguests (cough: Dick) have taken everything extremely seriously this year and let things get completely personal. The amount of personal attacks has reached what I consider a new low. People are really digging into what they can to hate their enemy houseguests and said some pretty nasty things. It seems a line has been crossed by multiple housemates. Dick may have started it and be the lead provoker but many other houseguests have taken to responding with nastiness as well.

Last season could get bitter but I don't think it ever got as downright cruel as these housemates have made it. Even season six it seemed like the house was just divided and people minded their own business with the occasional catty remark about the opposition. Would you all agree that this is bitterest, most personal, nasty big brother cast yet?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was the justin/Krista knife scene...

Shannon cleaning the toilet with Hardys toothbrush...

Danielle's Diary room confessions...

Jase...

But this season is all out anarchy it seems...

Times, they are a changing....

What I'm kind of surprised about this season is that everyone had stated they had watched previous seasons. Why in the hell would you tell someone you had just met so much personal stuff (good or bad)? I really can't remember a season that was so forthcoming with information. It's just bizarre.

As much as I didn't like Kail, she had the right idea in not telling people too much. It's a shame that Dick ruined it for her. I think of the remaining HG's Jen has played her cards pretty close to the vest...and it's working.

I think it's the most nasty. Even hateful. These people, most of them, are constantly at each others throats, and even knowing that someone will definitely win, he or she will have won on a platform of all out nasty hate. My opinion.

I keep watching them, and wonder where they get their inspiration from. 'Game play' I get. But this nastiness is relentless. It never seems to stop. Unless they are sleeping. It's not catty, it's not bitchy, it's just plain nasty. That seems to be everyone's purpose, to hurt as many of 'the others', as they can.

At the end of the Sho2 program, they show a montage of last season I think? Everyone seems to be so much more relaxed, and having fun. This house stopped being fun after the first week.

In the past you had a lot more chances for romance and real relationships. These peole arent having much non game time. Its like game talk 16 hours a day. In the past you saw real bonds form. Like that Jee 3-some of guys. They seemed liked true friends. Or Erica and the older guy. None of these people seem like real friends.

Another thing occured to me last night too. All of these people have seen way too much BB from the past. And someone said the producers even questioned them on what they knew from past shows, as if that was some pre-requisit for playing. Wouldn't it be nice if they picked people who'd never seen the show? Or at least, didn't have every line, every twist, every move, by previous players memorized? Same goes with Survivor.

Get some new blood into these things. Maybe people could actually have fun playing, instead of being so vile to each other.

I still think it would be funny for CBS to switch the survivor and bb casts. Just when you think you're going to sit in a house all day, WHAM, you're stuck on an island with no food. And just when you've been preparing to be like the guy from Man vs. Wild...you're stuck in a house with no real grass. I just think it would be funny to see their faces. Maybe switch Jeff and Julie, too.

Bonds, ruin the game. They should suck it up..they are there for 3 months and to win money. If each man played for themselves the BB concept would truly stand out.

Of course, they must chose people who are isolated for one reason and another, find loopholes/telltale signs of their loneliness than invite them into the house. Let's face it..Amber was "loving" her roommates in one week. Socially dysfunctional anyone?

ginger.. i think CBS should seriously listen to us.. after 8 years you would think!

i say that they have 14 individual cells.. and make everyone sleep alone in their cells. NO time for cuddles and whispering and gameplaying at night. NO time for bonding at the sleeping hour. make them nervous.

You got it....but you forgot the bread and water, and washboards!

It's a party with a paycheck for these people. Make it harder and you weed out the wannabe actors. Make it harder and people have to think twice about applying. Make it harder and it makes it more entertaining.

I think CBS would be truly commended if they turn this game around or turn it into a real BB (what the term actually means-aside from being watched 24 hours). Save the show and save our sanity....JMO

Too lop sided with so many in the big group just sitting by and picking off the others one by one. It is soo boring that I find myself just hoping Dick will go off just to have something to watch on the feeds. I get tired of the bedroom gang just sitting around cutting down Zack, Jen and the Donatos like they are a bunch of saints themselves. Dustin and Eric are just as bad as Dick and everyone in the house thinks the word f--K is required at least 3 times in a sentence. This show has gone to the dogs or should I say trash. Too many f words and too much personal attacks and little game play. Just my opinon but I still sit glued to the feels hoping things will change and the people in there will get some respect for each other and get down to playing the game. I hope this is the last time they have someone play for America unless they let us vote for the player we want to play for us. Best thing they ever did for Kail was send her home.

Best thing they ever did for Kail was send her home

I think it is good Kail is home she really doesn't need to be with all the rejects. Kail did say she would love to be on an AllStar Big Brother even if Dick was there. hummmmm

I agree with you all.

There just seems to be such a lack of class with this bunch, hey?

It amazes me that they can even take pictures together with the HOH camera...

No one is having any fun at all and the only time they laugh is when they are bashing or mimicking one of the others...and I mean both sides, irregardless of who your favorites are!

I wish they would get rid of the wanna-be actors, models, etc and find some real people for next year.

i dont know if this is the 'most nasty' because for me this is the second year with having the live feeds (last year, allstars...kinda boring a lot of times)..its definately different because dick says everything out in the open

but as far as their 'nastiness' level when talking behind each others backs..i remember reading the message boards during BB4 jun/alison/jee/rob and i remember people here hating how nasty they were...and then bb5 the horsemen.....i think there's always a lotta nasty, nasty people are the ones that can blow off everything else to hang out on a 'reality' show set all summer

Archived