Sign in to follow this  
Cajunboiler

Survivor China General Discussion

Probably not. If they stopped interviewing the BB evictees, they probably won't interview the cast-offs from Survivor.

Plus they have those online shows now that are really starting to take off, House Calls, and what's the name of Survivor's online show? They've been on for a few seasons now and they are really popular.

Survivor Live-The Survivor talk show won't be back this season... Jenna said so... I am going to look for the link to show ya'll...

Here is a qoute from Jenna posted over at sucks...

Sorry guys the show was canned. I hope it comes back next season, I think next season will be one of my favorites! ;)

The shows over...

Okay, we'll maybe they will interview them on The Early Show, :).

I k now Cajun... I am going to miss it too...

No more Suvivor Live? Damn!

Strange that she would be talking about bringing it back next season. That doesn't make sense to me.

I was hoping that with every challenge the winner gets one more suitcase. The clothes might not fit, but at least people could change their skivvies.

I shudder to think about anyone spending 39 days in a thong. That could be uncomfortable.

I can't believe the difference in weather being in China. I would be miserable with it raining all the time. Give me heat and sun anyday!!

Its going to be a long season for all those flimsy undergarments.

Not for nothin but, have these people watched the show before they applied ?

This is not the 1st time you played in what you had......if it were me I would have put on everything I could think of, just in case.

Amazing Racers finally started getting wise to that if they thought they'd be last.....

Kyo is checking in a touch late...

I posted already but thus far I like Zahn Hu and my two I am rooting for is Frosti and Jamie

Glad to be here...btw this is my first Survivor season ever...so yay me!

-Kyo

Welcome Kyo... Glad you joined in... Survivor's a good show, but I perfer BB anyday... I do a lot of spoiling for Survivor and I think BB gives me a bit of a break as a lot of others post live feed updates... Enjoy the show and everyone keep your fingers crossed that next season isn't the last... :)

It's been rumored for a while now that season 16 (being the last season they have signed contracts for) will be another all stars and Jeff has stated that the next all stars will be the end of the show...

Jeff has stated that the next all stars will be the end of the show...

UGH !!

I love that show and more importantly, Jeff is sooooooooooooooo sexy !!

I love the show and would hate to see it end. No matter how bad a season is, it's always held my interest. Even worse would be for it to go out with an 'all stars' edition. These folks ain't stars, by no stretch of the word. I tend to forget these guys as soon as the season is over. I do remember several from season 1... other than that I can only recall a hand full. Rupert, Johnny Fairplay, Robandambuh, .. hmm -- that about does it.

So, if it has to end ( please don't end!!!) I hope it goes out on a high note, not recycling previous players that most people don't remember or give a hoot about anyway.

I've thought Survivor has gone downhill since S2, but give it a chance every season. I love All-Star seasons though.

I definately hope that it isn't the last season, cause that would just suck...

I am guessing it depends on the ratings of this season, Mark Burnett is not goiong to take the show off the air as long as it is profitable. They are trying to different things to get the ratings back up but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Maybe not Kyo... Lets just keep our fingers crossed that they will keep airing the show...

What a horrible way to go out - an all-star season - oh man, I hope not!

Welcome, kyo! Hey, our "names" are almost alike! -kayo

Sign in to follow this