Sign in to follow this  
Cajunboiler

Survivor China General Discussion

hi all, it won't be long, It all seem mysterious, this season, from the clips. I will be watching and posting.

Okay, didn't the tribe that did not win flint have to work harder for it last season? Why did they get flint at tribal council when they hadn't earned it? That's weak!

Well boy this guy Chicken thought he had all the answers and stuff but would not share anything with his tribemates, he could have at least given them some kind of plan of how to get the shelter together, but when they were not hoppin to it according to what he thought he just shut down, good riddence!!

I was fooled I guess cause he was braggin about how he had lived in the woods all his life, so I thought he would hop right in and help them with the shelter, but you must be right, no plan cause he backed off like bam, then tried to throw the wrestler girl who was ill under the bus,lolI sorta took offense to the Christian radio gal who thought she was bowin to Bhudda, that is a little rigid right off the bat, gonna be interesting to see how she progresses.

I didnt take offense at the budda thing

I also am A christian and i dont think I woulda done it either

I really dont think itll make a difference at this point to her gameplay

Had it been part of a challenge then it woulda been different

well, Jeff told her that it was a cermony of welcome, so why would anyone have not wanted to be a part of that? Kind of a direct snub to the culture. I am a spiritual person who believes in God, but I would have done the ceremony, I do not believe my God would have frowned on me as possibly worshiping a false idol, I have no idea why anyone would be squemish about it, just me tho. I do not think it will hurt her this soon in the game, but if she is that stringent about what she believes in it may cause her trouble later. gotta go with the flow.

If I ever were to quit Reality shows it'd be the TOKEN players they put in. The worst for me is ALWAYS the Bible thumping fools. blechhhhhhhhh

Anyone going into Survivor and is shocked by BUGS or weather should be tied to a pole and fed the bugs in an electrical storm.

Even if the CHICKEN man HAD a plan... who the hell could UNDERSTAND him? :animated_scratchchin:

So happy that Chicken got voted off, he was so high on himself and then wouldnt share - just stupid!

I think the chick that walked out on the welcome ceremony took it to seriously, it was a welcome ceremony not worship!! And then she says that she is not that religious?? I found that stupid too!

As for the ones complaining about bugs and weather, I just laughed at them, I mean really have you never seen the show?!

Now a show that pits North Cacalaki against South Cacaka, now I would definately be all over that show...

They could strand them on an island just off Hilton Head. One of the competitions would be something like: Diagram this sentence or If your mother is also your sister, could she still play football for Clemson?

:animated_rotfl:

Okay, now I have a question...haven't these people figured out by now that you can only take the clothes on your back, so make sure you are wearing something that you won't mind wearing for 40 days? Way too many dresses and suits! And what's with all the luggage? I guess that's for the hotel after they've been eliminated.

I got the feeling they were thrown into the game a day early. There was a little more awkward getting to know you moments than usual. I know Survivor tries to make it so they've never met, but we all know there are at least a few days before the cameras start rolling.

I thought it was cheap that they gave them their tennies. Make them do the comp in dress shoes and heels. Hi-ya!! just kidding. I was also a little curious about the amount of luggage. Maybe towards the end, the winning tribe may get to have some of their things back.

Although I think the flint for the losers was a little pampering, good luck finding dry firewood after it's been raining for 3 days. HA! Without Chicken, do any of them know how to use the flint?

Okay, now I have a question...haven't these people figured out by now that you can only take the clothes on your back, so make sure you are wearing something that you won't mind wearing for 40 days? Way too many dresses and suits! And what's with all the luggage? I guess that's for the hotel after they've been eliminated.

I could be wrong but I think the survivor folks prob lead them on to make them think theyll have their bags

Then they take away that righ

makes it more dramatic they know those peeps will be dressed improperly

BUT>>>>> anyone whos ever watched this show should know better

Although I think the flint for the losers was a little pampering, good luck finding dry firewood after it's been raining for 3 days.

I wondered about that too, but it seems there's lots of bamboo around... good for building but probably can't be used to make fire. Also the bamboo planks kept breaking even with the smaller people on them. Why go thru the time and trouble of splitting it to make boards when it would be much stronger as logs somehow strapped or forced tight together?

I thought the Christian woman was a bit much at the temple, but at least she befriended the socially awkward gravedigger. I thought that was both sweet and a good move on her part.

I did not take offense at Leslie walking out of the temple. Yes, they said it was a welcome ceremony but it seemed religious to me. They could have done a welcome ceremony anywhere. Why in a buddhist temple? Any holding hands in prayer? Come on. She was absolutely right to stand up for her beliefs. Courtney was the one who was disrespectful. She just took the whole thing as a joke.

Actually, from what I've seen.... walking out of the temple is disrespectful as would be talking.

With that said, she is American and I'm sure didn't know that. I remember being really young and going to temples and the family wanted me to just pretend as that was the respectful thing to do, but I felt it was wrong as a Christian as well. I don't blame her nor do I think it's a big deal now that it's over with. There is too much going on "on" the island to worry about this. She seems to be digging her own hole right now with some with her personality. I hope she stays for awhile b/c I personally like her!

I think possibly she could have compromised...I absolutely agree with her re not bowing down to any idols/gods, if that is against her religion.

But the disrespect came with her walking out. She should have stayed and participated to whatever extent she was comfortable with.

Usually, at the start of Survivor, aren't tribes picked randomly by the contestests? I thought it was weird that they were divided into groups that were already picked. Maybe some seasons have been this way, but I thought usually they were picked the first day on the island.

I thought it was disrespectful too when she left the temple, but that's just me. I already do not like PG, she annoyed me so much last night. Chicken I also didn't like, but he's gone now so I don't have to worry about it.

I think this will be an interesting season! I'm looking forward to the next episodes.

P.S I miss BB too...

Usually, at the start of Survivor, aren't tribes picked randomly by the contestests?

I thought that was a little strange, too. If the buffs are distributed without the tribes "picking members" it was usually random, not "find your name". Maybe there will be a switch tribe opportunity in a couple of weeks.

i thought the division was a little lopsided. James, Aaron and a few of the younger women look very strong compared to the others.

I

could be wrong but I think the survivor folks prob lead them on to make them think theyll have their bags

Then they take away that righ

makes it more dramatic they know those peeps will be dressed improperly

BUT>>>>> anyone whos ever watched this show should know better

That's exactly what I'm saying :) If it were me, not that it ever would, lol, I think I would be wearing survivor type gear from the moment I landed in whatever destination, ready to expect the unexpected. These people were just lucky they didn't have to jump off a boat.

And I also agree that there does seem to be some changes this season, what with the teams already being pre-determined and all. Fei Long definitely seems to have the advantage, but time will tell.

And I miss BB too!

Hi fellow Survivor fans...I'm out of town and have out of town guests for two

weddings and I missed last night's show......I'm hoping I can find the show to

view later this next week....I too miss BB.

Sign in to follow this