Sign in to follow this  
Cajunboiler

Survivor China General Discussion

Anybody know how they would have handled it if it would have been a two - two tie (Todd vs Courtny)? Would have Amanda cast the winning vote?

Anybody know how they would have handled it if it would have been a two - two tie (Todd vs Courtny)? Would have Amanda cast the winning vote?

I wondered that as the voting took place what would happen in case of a tie, I don't know. One way to do it would be to take the two that tied and just have the jury to re-vote for them only and #3 person would not be included in the vote. I'm sure they had something worked out if that happened, I just don't know what it was. I think if the vote was just Todd and Courtney, Todd would have still won. JMHO and I value everyones! :pixiedust:

Maybe they'd have to do a final fire challenge to determine 2nd / 3rd place. LOL. Get them all dressed up for stage and make 'em light a fire!!!!! j/k

My thinking is that each one of the final three were required to vote in case of a tie (back when everyone else voted, not during the live show). There couldn't be a three way tie, so there would only be 1 person left out, and that's person vote would determine who wins. In this case it would have been Amanda because she only had one 1 vote.

They duel at 20 paces. My bet would be on Courtney to win, because hitting someone that thin would pretty hard.

Hmmmm, Not sure that they would allow them duel on the live show. If there was one final competition on the live show, it would have be kept pretty short. but I am pretty sure they've never ever had a duel before, at least not on the live show. Maybe it's who's worked the hardest over 40 days or maybe Jeff gets to decide because he's the Host.

Actually, after they award the million and the show is over, they devide the money up so that everybody gets an equal amount. :) Really that's how they do it. :P They do it because there are no "bad" survivors.

Sign in to follow this