Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
womba2629

All Saints

4 posts in this topic

I'm from the UK and All Saints has recently started over here. All i can say is that Scott Zinenko (aka Conrad Coleby) is certainly cheering up my dreary afternoons... he is just gorgeous! I don't normally find pretty boys attractive but he sure gets my vote!

As much as i'd love to, i can't just sit in every afternoon watching this prog so, is there anywhere i can download episodes from? I would just record them from the tele but my dvd recorder doesn't record! :animated_scratchchin:

Thanks in advance guys!!

Please guys... help me out here??!?!!?!

I can download from here, can't i??

I'd appreciate any help...thanks! :animated_bouncy:

:D I love All Saints, and especially Conrad Coleby! I'm so glad the BBC started broadcasting the series as well :) I live in Belgium (I'm Dutch, but we moved here 4 years ago) and we're ahead with All Saints, we're in 2005 or so, but now I watch everything again on the BBC so I can enjoy the lovely Scott ;)

btw, I made a Hyve about him: conradcoleby.hyves.nl

I don't know how to download, but there are some clips on youtube by a Belgian girl, here is one of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSZzUGRCLQM

Hi Sarina :animated_wave:

Thanks for the clip of All Saints! I'm glad it isn't just me that finds Conrad so incredibly sexy. I don't, as a rule, find blonde guys attractive, but he is just gorgeous...and he's tall! I just love tall men!

Did you ever watch headLand when it was shown on channel 4 last year? I'm gutted they stopped showing it...i thought Conrad was even more gorgeous in that! :animated_bouncy: