Chatbox
    This ChatBox is for the use of Live Feed Updaters. You can use this chatbox to let others know how long you can cover the live feeds, or when you'll be back, or anything else related to posting updates. This box is not intended for conversations, we have a real Chat Room for that.

I welcome newbies. No need to ask permission, just post your update as a reply to the last post. Let us know what's going on it the BB house, and if it's juicy, let us know where and when you heard it, that way we can go back and watch it on the feeds!
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
womba2629

All Saints

4 posts in this topic

I'm from the UK and All Saints has recently started over here. All i can say is that Scott Zinenko (aka Conrad Coleby) is certainly cheering up my dreary afternoons... he is just gorgeous! I don't normally find pretty boys attractive but he sure gets my vote!

As much as i'd love to, i can't just sit in every afternoon watching this prog so, is there anywhere i can download episodes from? I would just record them from the tele but my dvd recorder doesn't record! :animated_scratchchin:

Thanks in advance guys!!

Please guys... help me out here??!?!!?!

I can download from here, can't i??

I'd appreciate any help...thanks! :animated_bouncy:

:D I love All Saints, and especially Conrad Coleby! I'm so glad the BBC started broadcasting the series as well :) I live in Belgium (I'm Dutch, but we moved here 4 years ago) and we're ahead with All Saints, we're in 2005 or so, but now I watch everything again on the BBC so I can enjoy the lovely Scott ;)

btw, I made a Hyve about him: conradcoleby.hyves.nl

I don't know how to download, but there are some clips on youtube by a Belgian girl, here is one of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSZzUGRCLQM

Hi Sarina :animated_wave:

Thanks for the clip of All Saints! I'm glad it isn't just me that finds Conrad so incredibly sexy. I don't, as a rule, find blonde guys attractive, but he is just gorgeous...and he's tall! I just love tall men!

Did you ever watch headLand when it was shown on channel 4 last year? I'm gutted they stopped showing it...i thought Conrad was even more gorgeous in that! :animated_bouncy: