dissed Jennifer

rachel now considering three

Kaysar, Ashlea and Jennifer for nomination

Guest ranster627

julie talking explains process

rachel doing nominations!!!!

putting keys in box ... (circle)

she is calling them in ...

James' comment about evil little women left a bad taste in my mouth... And Eric's comment about Beau being one of the girls...

Guest ranster627

safe:

janelle

maggie

beau

jennifer ...

eric

april

yvette

james

michael

sarah

and

callie(sp)

nominated

Kaysar and ashlea

rachel actually has tiny (tiny) tears claims it was because she didn't know them

back to programing - only 30 minutes out of the show. Grrrrrr - glad there was backup for the play by play

back - Ivette your safe

James is safe

Michael is safe

Kaysar looks worried

Sarah is safe

Howie is safe

Two nominated is Kaysar and Ashlea - Rachel is saying theres nothing personal - she just hasnt had time to get to know them

Hugs to everyone

Kaysar says in the diary room -hes not here to take this laying down

Ashlea says shes going out fighting

Eric says he doesnt know what BB has planned for power of veto but all of us better be prepared for anything to happen

OMG....Howie is already on my last nerve. He was acting just a little to much for me. While he was waiting to see if his key was going to be pulled out. He was acting like he was about to have a heart attack. Then when his key was pulled he let out a huge sigh. Of course I guess it's so obvious to me due to the fact I know the HOH is his partner.

Guest ranster627

thursday next for first eviction and revaltion of pairs!!!!

we have a week to wait ...

next show Tuesday at 9pm est!!!!

previews for next show - Tuesday, NO SHOW SATURDAY

Back to BB

Julie said she'll be back one week from tonight and reveal the secret pairs

Get ready for one hot summer - full of secrets that will change the way the BB game will be played

Watch Tuesday at 9 pm where they will reveal the pairs

Relations tested

Possibilities are endless

24/7 subscribe on CBS.com

Julie Chen OUT!

Guest ranster627
please discuss show in forum BB ... not here ... this thread will stay open only for show recaps now for one hour!!!!

Dont know where to put this but this is the whole broadcast

CBS Broadcast

Tonight on the CBS broadcast Opened with a announcer saying its a house like no other with 46 cam seeings your every move and 76 mics hearing your every word this is the new big brother house. Its two stories and its filled with surprises. 14 men and women will enter this house hoping to call it home for the next 3 months while competing for food and luxuries. they are looking to win the biggest ever prize of 1 million dollars.

Julie opens with we meet men and women who say good bye to there friends and family for 3 months. each man and women enter the house with someone they already know. Each think they are the only couple entering the house as a couple, if one of these couples is the last one standing they will win one of the biggest prizes ever, one million dollars.

Julie shows the house guests getting their key to the big brother house. Looks like this season is oing to be a hot one. Julie comes back with its now time to meet the new house guests, Remember each think he or she is the only one with a ready made alliance.

Julie greets them as they stand in front of the new big brother house. Julie warns as soon as you enter the house you will not see anyone else except each other until you are evicted from the big brother house.

Julie lets the first five enter the house and they are Ashlea, Howie, James, Jennifer and April. They enter and search for their beds. The next four are Kaysar, Beau, Maggie and Rachel. Everyone runs upstairs but cant find any beds upstairs and then make a run for a bed downstairs. The final five are Sara,Ivette, eric, Michael and Janelle. Again upstairs they went lol, looks like three women are on the floor. Already Ivette thinks there is a secret entrance and goes in search of it, so far coming up empty.The all gather in the living room and start the process of getting to know each other.

Julie comes back on and says in the big brother house winning is everything. For the first time on Big Brother the house guests will be competing for food and the coveted head of household in one game. Later more on the summer of secrets, each house guests is secretly partnered with another house guests. Remember each couple thinks they are the only one partnered with another person and have no idea everyone in the house shares the same secret.

Julie says, our house guest are getting to know each other for the first time. Now its time for the first competition of the season. Julie addresses the house guests and says, you may have noticed that your new kitchens is only stocked with PB&J. Tonight you will have a chance to compete for food, if you fail PB&J is all you will get for a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. However food is not the only thing you will be competing for this week. You will battle to become the first HOH the most powerful person in the house.IF you win HOH you will not be going home this week however you will have to put up two of your house mates for eviction. Plus you will move into the most luxurious bedroom ever.

She then asks the house guest to divide into groups of seven and to put their swim suits on. On the orange team we have, Howie,Maggie,Janelle,April,James,Rachel and Jennifer. One the blue team we have, Ashlea, Eric, Beau, Ivette, Michael, Kaysar. Out in the backyard we see a huge jungle scene. Julie says house-guest this is how it works. You must all stand as a group on surf boards and throw coconuts into a totem.but you can only pick, pass or shoot coconuts when all 7 of your team mates are on the board. You have ten minutes to gather the most points.

The Orange team took the lead and kept the lead in the whole game. The blue team couldn't seem to get it together and sink any coconuts. With Five minutes left its 21 orange and 6 blue. Final score is 23 to 7, Orange team wins.

Julie says blue team I'm sorry but its a weeks worth of PB&J for you. Orange team congrats, but the competition is only half over. Now its time to face off against each other. The last one standing on the surf board wins head of household. Both groups are talking and trying to start alliances.

First off the board is James, followed next by Janelle. Next we have April and Jennifer, followed by Maggie. Last two standing are Rachel and Howie. Finally giving in Howie hands it over to Rachel ending the game.

All the house guest are shocked by the HOH room. All are jealous of Rachel, this might not be such a good spot to be in first up. Rachel calls the seven she shared the board with and fortified their seven strong alliance. She asked for the others opinion on who should be up first. Time for the whispers, Eric seems scared of the women of the household and is trying to rally the guys to align together. Rachel is thinking about putting up Kaysar and Ashlea. Everyone seems to think that Jennifer is to flirtatious.

Julie says welcome back to big brother 6, its time for Rachel to nominate two people. Rachel states she doesn't like putting anyone but however it is a game. As we go to the House we see Rachel inserting keys and calls everyone to the table. The first Key pulled is Janelle, next is Maggie. We have next Beau, Jennifer, Eric, April, Ivette, James, Michael, Sara and finally Howie. Up for eviction is Ashlea and Kaysar.

Julie comes back with I will be back one week from tonight with this years first eviction and I will reveal the identity of the secret pairs. The preview of next week shows Rachel finding the secret room too. So be sure to tune in next week.

Ranster, Here's my recap of the important things fromt he show tonight anyways. Others have written stuff but here it goes anyways.

Food Competition

Divided into 2 teams

Blue team

Howie

April

Maggie

Jason

Janelle

Sarah

Racheal

Orange Team

Kaysar

Eric

Ivette

Beau

Ashlea

Michael

Jennifer

Teams must get on there surf board. Balance the surf board, grab coconuts, and shoot them into the big kahoona

Guest ranster627

Thanks to all our show recappers ... if anyone has something else to add, please PM ME and I will put it in ... great job everyone!!!!!!