Cbs Should Kick Dick Out

lc1166

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't even get through this whole thread before I could put in my 2 cents, with the Bin Landen, and you are who your friends are crap, and that is what it is. I have plenty of friends that are not picture perfect and everyone has a flip side, if I like someone and consider them my friend then I am stickin with them warts and all, MOD EDIT. yeah back in the 50's when the idea was you are known by the company you keep was an unrealistic way to think, we are in the year 2007 and if I was known by the company I keep, I might be considered a little "out there". I am so sick of all the people out there that are bashing D&D, and to the one who said Dick neglected hid kids is also full of it, their mother was the neglector and the kids were even in the hospital, it is Dick and his mother who have been the responsible ones, just because he says what is on his mind does not make him an abuser, if I could ONLY say on these boards what I really think sometimes I would get kicked off, because folks I am HUMAN, MOD EDIT And Tommy Lee wanna Bes??, do not judge people by how they look, one of the first lessons I ever learned in my work (I wait tbls), is do not pre-judge anyone, cause I have gotten a big fat 100 bill from someone who looked like they did not have a dime.

Mod Edit I am an abuser folks, I called someone the c-word back in 71, she deserved it, I smased a pancake in my brothers face in 64, I told my boss to F-off in front of the whole kitchen (did not get fired), on and on, give me a break, I am one of the cutest most fun gals you would EVER meet and I would give you the shirt off my back, so bite the big one, I love, love ,love D&D.

you people have selective listening Daniele said she is not like her father, did not say she hated him or his behavior just that he is who he is and the thing that bothered her was that people tended to associate her being like him because she is his daughter.bklynkel, love the stepford friend statement,lol

Fatcat: First of all, we are allowed to bash any houseguest we want here. We are not allowed to bash fellow posters.

Second, Dani did say (early on, before she officially teamed up with her Dad) that he used to scream at her and her brother, right in their faces, with the spit going into their faces, and they used to have to hide from him. So, she has commented about it.

Review has been completed. Please remember folks that you can bash the houseguests as much as you like but, you can NOT flame, bait or use profanity towards another poster. We all get passionate about our opinions from time to time, and that's okay... let's just try and stay within the rules/guidelines.

Back on topic now please.

Thanks

Good ole honest Richard, eh? If you listened last night, him Zack and Dani are trying to come up with some convincing "lies" to cause doubt in the other group. Putting that aside, he is nothing but trash.....and a danger to others. He should be PUT OFF the show, not get voted out. He's a real loser. Saying the things he did shows just what a sick person he is.

Man I think I am glad I had to go to the bank... I can understand why someone would be afraid to post here... I am starting to feel that way myself... I always try to state my opinion and give others the same benifit...

If you feel I haven't then I have to say I am really sorry that I have caused you to feel that way...

Now back on topic... No Dick shouldn't be kicked out, if they didn't do it to him for the tea and didn't do it when Dustin said he was going to kick Daniele in the a** when is is voted out and walking out the door, then no Dick shouldn't be kicked out... This is my opinion...

No one...nobody lies in this show...nobody backstabs anyone on this show...nobody whispers crap about anyone on this show...nobody pretends to be someone's friend one week and be their enemy the next in this show...nobody in the show is there for the money or the fame....don't y'all know this by now?

What we have here is a failure to communicate...can't we just get along... :-)

[What we have here is a failure to communicate...can't we just get along... :-) /quote]

If only this would work... I love a lot of the people here that are on the other side of the fence than me about the players, and just because they don't agree with me isn't going to change the fact that I will still love them at the end of this season... Just because we like one player over another doesn't mean we are bad people...

I am sure that this person won't mind me using them as an example...

Take Dep and me... Dep doesn't understand my feelings about Eric, but I love Dep to pieces and always will...

Oh and Dep, I am working on that request you sent me :)...

Methos I do love ya hon... I know we don't always agree, but I do think you are a good person... There aren't any people here that I can say that I don't think deep down they are really good people...

Archived