Cbs Should Kick Dick Out

lc1166

On the show last night, one of Dick's friends said what you see is how Dick is all the time. So, this is not strategy. It is how he acts all the time

All his friends think he is a great trustworthy guy...

The girls with "dick" shirts didn't seen to intimidated by him... His daugter is a bitch and you can't blame him for that... He gets along great with his son...

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He seems to be a fun guy, as long as things are going the way he wants. If he doesn't like you, or is angry he becomes verbally abusive. First it was Jen(shame on me for laughing) then it was Kail, then Eric, then Jamika and Amber. He is mean. I understand now what Dani meant by that. He takes a lot of pleasure in kicking people when they are down and he goes for blood every time. I can understand why people don't like Eric, Dustin etc etc, but I don't understand why anyone likes Dick. Everyone else in that house is playing the game. Part of the game is all the lying and trashing. It happens every year, people expect it. Now one expects or should have to put up with personal, threatening, abusive attacks.

OMG did you actually look at these so called friends of Dicks????

Hooters girls and Tommy Lee wannabees are his friends. Nice.

Do you guys not ever wonder why Dani has had no contact with him for years??? If I was her I would die of embarassment as she seems to be.

Sorry let me rephrase that. You are who you're friends are. If you hang with someone like Dick it means you accept his behaviour.I certainly wouldn't want myself linked to something like that. I choose friends that have good morals and values and treat people with respect. I'm not better than anyone just picky about who I choose to be friends with. If they embarass me then I wouldn't hang with them. How long do you think it would take Dick to embarass you?

so say you are loyal and you have been friends with them through it all, and they go on a show, and you dont know whether its his real personality or not, you should just stop being friends with them even thought they would do anything in the world to help you and they are nice to you

Sorry let me rephrase that. You are who you're friends are. If you hang with someone like Dick it means you accept his behaviour.I certainly wouldn't want myself linked to something like that. I choose friends that have good morals and values and treat people with respect.

Why are you watching Big Brother?? :animated_rotfl:

actually since knowing the law, it wasnt a threat saying "Might". if he said "If i go to sequester im going to stab somebody with a fork" then that would be bad.

not trying to defend him or anything but.

Good luck with HOH!

good luck with POV and Hoh Daniele (Since it looks like dick is leaving)

Hey Marty. I watch BB because of the game playing. Sorry I'm not into verbal abuse and threatening people.

If Howie behaved in the manner that Dick has would he have been as liked as he was? No.

Dick has no one to blame but himself. He's an asshole.

Some of you that like or liked him may be embarassed now that we've seen how low he can go but no problem everyone makes mistakes.

Dick is a bully...

Dick is a Terrorist...

Dick is a Violent schmuck...

Dick is washed up...

Dick is a waste...

Dick is a yells at women...

Dick yells at men...

Dick is a .............

Boy, this is some thread.

Eric abuses a women with his blackmail gambit. Uses the C-word and whore to describe his team members and so-called friends. All this and not a peep from you all. BTW, not one bit of that behavior has anything to do with gameplay. Nowhere in the game rules does it state that in order to get ahead in the game he should call women the C-word or whores. What a nice guy!! But, I guess it's alright to be this type of misogynist and treat women the way Eric does as long as good ol' Eric doesn't have any tattoos and smoke those nasty little things. Don't get me wrong. Eric's "Boogie" moves on Jess ARE gameplay; disgusting, deplorable gameplay, but gameplay none the less. Go ahead, invite this creepy little weasel to date your daughter.

This thread also exposes just how thin skinned we've become. There's a book out there that has as it's basic premise the notion that we've become mere shells of our ancestors. It starts with the notion that our father could do only half the things his father could do. It goes on to say that we can only do about a third things our fathers could do. Our grandparents came through the depression and WWII. The stood up to Hitler and Tojo. We're afraid of Dick Denato. This thread also brings to mind a sociological theory that has been bouncing around for some time now.

It goes something like this:

As a society, we were born out of a strong and vibrant society. One that flourished in it's time. We then became a strong and vibrant society in our own right. But now, we've sunk to become a society of such weaklings that we need lawyers to label our coffee as "HOT", politicians to bubblewrap our kids, stickers covering everything we buy telling us things like: Don't put our ladders up on frozen manure in the winter because if we climb the ladder after the manure thaws we may be injured and need a Lawyer & a Doctor(and in that order). Why have so many of us become such pissy little weaklings. Ask yourself if any of you could do what your great-great-grandmothers did when they crossed the prairies to start new lives out west. Sounds like the posters in this thread might break a nail and turn back before they made as far west as Philly.

Dick is more of a feminist than any other man in that house. He treats the women in the exact same way he treats the men. No difference. That is the ultimate respect. True equals. No double standard with Dick. This is what comes from true equality; but, of course, one needs to be mature enough to take the good, nice soft stuff along with the unpleasant nasty hard stuff.

Ask yourself this question after you've torn yourself off the ceiling and have been breathing normally for at least 10 minutes. How do I want to be treated when I'm in a confrontational moment. Do I want to be dismissed as too weak to engage in confrontation or do I want eye to eye straight talk? Can I hold my own or do I need someone else to fight my fights?

Archived