Cbs Should Kick Dick Out

lc1166

he made a verbal threat if he goes to sequester..." they better have security in sequester because i might stab someone with a fork"....

you can not tell me that's not breaking the rules of threatening behavior???

it would be great if he got kicked out and not be able to go to sequester where he keeps ranting about how he'll rule! whatever psycho

bring Janelle back! lol

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is what he is. A verbal bully who usually goes after women.

I agree, that is exactly what he is. I am very puzzled as to why so many people like this guy.

On the show last night, one of Dick's friends said what you see is how Dick is all the time. So, this is not strategy. It is how he acts all the time.

Kudos to Kail's husband. Had my wife been in Kails position, I would not have been quite so graceful.

Kails husband was amazing. I would have told them I will be waiting for Dick once the show is done.

I defended Dick in the beginning when I thought it was just a problem he had with one person but after seeing him "terrorize" (his word not mine) almost every single HG I now understand why Dani said they grew up in fear of him

he's a 40 year old loser who DIDN'T take responsiblity for his kids when they were young and NOW wants to be all up in their life???

he needs to just go back and keep being his Tommy Lee wannabe self and ONE DAY...he'll get it back 10 fold...

CBS should kick him out for bragging that he's so rockin roll when the only people they could find are washed up 80's hair band replacement members. I felt so sorry for him. Although I was laughing my ass off. L.A. Guns?? What is this 1992?

Woo-hoo Dick, you are sooo hip with the kids.

And calling Amber a tweaker?? I haven't used that word in a while. It was eclipsed by joneser and now, I forget what they call it. but "tweaker"? Why don't you just call her a "stoner, dude??" What a washed up loser he has turned out to be.

I hope they keep HIM in the house and get rid of his daughter. She's actually won things and he won when no one else was trying. She's the threat and I hope E/D/J/J/A will figure out that sending Danile out is the best Dick torture.

Oh geeeeeez another Dick hate thread.

He is leaving people.

Whey not get mad at Eric for saying that Dick and Dani are probably in the room f*cking.

Another comment by Eric that Dick has a thing for hot blondes and wants to f*ck his daugher.

???

I also liked Dick in the beginning, now the sound of his voice makes me ill. I agree that CBS should remove him. I think there is a good chance he will get violent. What I don't understand is everyone cheers Dick on, saying how wonderful and real he is for abusing the other houseguests, but when they finally get fed up and fight back, they are horrible, hypocrites. Has America really reached the point where we encourage people like this and hate those who try and defend themselves? Dick has crossed the line into very personal many times, but the people getting bashed are just doing what every single other player in BB history has done, lie and play the game to win. Makes no sense to me at all.

Talking about someone behind their back is part of society, not just the Big Brother game. But before everyone poo-poos on Eric and dustin bashing Dick when he's not there, check out when Dani/Dick are together...guess what, they aren't just talking about the good old family days. They bash everyone, too. The only funny thing is they bash Zach and Jen, then go buddy up to them.

popcorn_38.JPG

When this show started out, I liked Dick. I liked the idea that he had a chance to mend fences with his daughter. I actually hated Jen for putting them up on the block together so soon. I liked that he spoke his mind and put things out in the open. It seemed like a refreshing new way to play the game. I couldn't stand Jen, thought she was a body filled with air... her blank stares made me wonder if anyone was even home up there. I tolerated Dick's assault on her because I felt that was part of putting it all out in the open. But then, he started dumping iced tea on Jen's head and going off on Kail, telling her how un-important she was. Imho, this is on par with emotional abuse. These are things abusers do to emotionally beat their victims down and keep them there (make them feel like they are worthless... and this man IS GOOD AT IT). This isn't game play... this is a sick person that is being allowed to be abusive towards his house mates. It's one thing to put things out in the open, even taunt someone... but what Dick is doing in there crosses the line. And it's getting worse. When does someone step in and say that this sort of thing is unacceptable???

These days, I think Jen might actually be the smartest player in the house. She saw things in these people long before I did. I feel horrible and guilty that I ever thought the things Dick was doing to her was funny. I can't believe she took it all and didn't lash back. I would probably need therapy after experiencing something like that.

Anyhow, my point is that people wouldn't stand by and let him do this sort of thing to his wife or kids... would they??? Wouldn't someone step and protect them... or at least not make excuses as to why it's ok??? I don't understand how people can continue to think he's so great... I don't understand how people can continue to justify this. I know it's just a game and all, but this IS DICK. Why do we accept this??? The signs he shows go well beyond being a bully... he has an abusive nature and a wicked mean streak, someone please explain to me why it is acceptable... because I don't get it.

Im actually disappointed in myself that I defended Dick weeks ago when I thought his problem was just with 1 person. I messed up. I understood that problem because the person in question made a pretty nasty comment the very first night. Now looking back I never should have defended him.

I agree with Francis. They should vote out Dani just to stick it to Dick and she can actually win competitions. If I were them, I would tell him that she will have to pay for everything he does and says. It's wrong to take it out on her but it's the only thing that people like Dick understands. In the end I don't think he would care because he loves himself more than he loves her. The bottom line is, he's rotten to the core and takes pleasure in hurting other people.

Archived