Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dustin yelling through the clossed glass doors...what a wimp

You can only turn the other cheek so often, then you run out of cheeks.

I don't think she was right to bring up his mother and daughter, but Dick deserves to have people get back in his face. He tries to make others cower and cry and its not working anymore.

I feel bad for Dani, she's gonna get hit by blowback

Can anyone tell me where the whole New York Accent came from ?? That was ridiculous...They keep saying how dare Dick when they've been running around like rats saying the exact same things about Dick and trashing Danielle...Can we vote for Eric to get himself nominated lol ???

Guest jordansmom

Dick has instigated most of the fights he has been in. So why not give him a taste of his own medicine.

can jameka still be a school counselor after that

good point b/c the girl from Flav of Love was a teacher and was fired. I think her name was Brooke.

Now Dick and Dani are feeling sorry for Kail. Its so sad Dani said that Kail felt this was her best week in the house.

Hello, you are sitting next to the reason that poor woman (who will now be sainted along with Nick) had such a horrible time in the house.

Dick is bad for doing what he does, but they are even worst for coming down to his level and then going outside to talk about how much greater they are than them.

I have a bit of a crush on Zach right now. He was ugly to me at the start, but now I can see he's the only decent human in the house.

It's very clear Dick does this almost everyday. However, Amber and Jameka try to talk about how much better than they are than Dick. Really? Cuz that really showed calling his mother a b*tch and telling him he should commit suicide.

Basically, they look like hypocritical idiots. Especially because their comebacks were horrendous. Repeating yourself over and over is awesome.

And wow. Listen to Eric in the BY. My goodness he is soooo tough back there! LOL. Such a liar and a slob.

They are twisted people.

Archived