Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jameka is finally showin her true fake ignorant self.

WOW some people on this board are just as mean as the players. It's a little weird for me to hear people condemn people for lies and bashing and then turn around and act the same way. "Rot in Hell, nice one. Amber and Dick have deep rooted issue, these people need help not condemnation. By the way, Most of this reality actors, do have semi-scripted parts. Don't be fooled for a minute that it is just a reality show.

(keep in mind that the suicide references are coming up because Dick is wearing his Suicidal Tendencies t-shirt)

:animated_rotfl:

Do they think that it's some slogan on his shirt??

Suicidal Tendencies is a BAND!

I think Jameka just made herself look like the biggest hypocritical fool.

She sounded so ghetto and as horrible as Dick. At least he is very outright and open with his behavior.

If she was such a good Christian girl like she says, she would have walked away and left Dick there talking sh*t like he does best.

I say go Dick for getting under their skin.

Good grief. I was uncomfortable the whole time watching that fight. Shocked about Jameka. It seems like she sought Dick out tonight just too fight....I'm not taking any sides on this one. It was a freaking nightmare!

OMG OMG OMFG !!!!! Jameka is such a big retard...Let me repeat everything over and over and over and over again...im glad im watching this on showtime because i can mute her !! But it is hilarious how mad Dick is making these two...I am just amazed that Jameka and Amber dont realize how dumb they sound saying god is controlling BB and kudos to Dick for calling them on it. sheesh ! And now Dustin and the worst pick ever as America's Player Eric are trying to trash talk...Seriously this is just an entire house of hypocrites...All dustin can do is call Dick White Trash...Are you kidding me ! WORST SEASON EVER !!!!!!

Archived