Jen Week 6

CeCiMom

jen.jpg

New Thread

Thanks

Better hope Daniel and Ick stay on the block... you'll be their replacement eviction.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stop seeing that king123 ! see something like....amber being daniele's replacement nom...yes.....you are getting verrrry sleeeepy....ammmmmberrrrr

but for whatever reason, i think all the houseguests are assuming jessica is going to put up daniele/dick.....i dont think she will

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE Jen!! She is so misunderstood in the house. I am so sad to see her being nice to Dani and Dick. YUCK!! I pray that she sees the light and walks away from the darkside.

GO JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

in the same postion as zach not in harms way this week

I initially didn't like Jen. The whole upset over pictures deal and how she treated Dick during the butter challenge (being shallow saying she didn't want him touching her for the game).

But lately, I've liked her maybe the best of everyone. Playing a good game and not being as scumbag as others. Granted, being scumbag is part of the game, but its possible to do it with grace and fun as opposed to many of those other losers (see Janelle). Hopefully her and Dani get lock solid and steamroll the rest, taking Zach along for the ride.

Unfortunately might not happen as Dani seems to still hold a little residual dislike for Jen after the first few weeks with how still on occassion will bad mouth her behind her back. If Dani would dump her whole brat deal, she could totally be embraced by America more than already is, again think Janelle (maybe not quite that high, but better than the rest). She has some of the better game playing instincts of the rest...though thats not saying much since all they do is trashtalk, lie, and scumbag manipulate.

So two girls showing Janelle traits could blow the rest up...or so I hope since I hate Nerd Herd the sequel.

I'm watching the show, 40 Greatest Reality TV Moments 2, and Jen just flashed on the screen. I tuned in late, so I don't know if she is further down in the countdown, or if she has already appeared. I thought I'd mention it, in case you want to tune in now to VH1, or if maybe you might DVR it if it plays again later.

The picture of Jen showed up during the "after the commercial" section, and it showed Jen in the DR crying her eyes out over her horrible picture. :animated_bouncy:

Jen is telling about a convo she had with Dani about how Dani knew there would be rivals in the house. They are talking about how the so-called feud btwn D& D may be faked, that they were working together before they all came in the house.

Jen is working both sides... good for her.

She's #8! They just got to her. The comedians describing it are having a field day, and they are showing lots of clips. :animated_rotfl:

Quote from one of the comedians:

Jenny Slate: There's nothing more annoying than a hot girl going, "I'm fat! I'm ugly! No, I am! I'm ugly!" It's like, no. You're getting it confused with your personality. That DOES suck.

how did that make it in?

I really believe Jen created this character just for this purpose. Three more moments involving her that make her stand out are

3. Covering her eyes with her bunny ears while Amber goes ballistic on Eric

2. Walking into frame while Jameka is crying and praying on the Jack Shack and saying Can we get white belts in here?

1. Dick pouring iced tea on her head.

This woman is reality TV gold. You gotta love her.

Archived