Dustin Week 6 - Evicted

CeCiMom

Eric should show a little remorse and keep Dustin since he was mainly responsible for keeping his butt around.
Eric doesn't get to decide who he votes for or I'm sure he would have chose to keep Dustin. America is who didn't show any remorse to Dustin.
Eric should show a little remorse and keep Dustin since he was mainly responsible for keeping his butt around.
Eric doesn't get to decide who he votes for or I'm sure he would have chose to keep Dustin. America is who didn't show any remorse to Dustin.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joined the ranks of dumbest bb moves ever

1.marcellus

2.dustin

3.howie

4.kaysar

I started to watch it but then I thought - "Why would I want to see another second of his arrogant posturing?" He still comes across as insincere and self-promoting. Yecch. I stopped the player just a minute or two into the feed.

Thank you for posting the link, though!! That was so thoughtful. I love finding sites that allow me to watch programming - all kinds. (No television here). We haven't hooked it up and decided not to but I love to watch some shows and online is my connection!!

Thanks again -

Kat

• 1 month later...

Oh Puke

Chats with Dustin can be bought on E-bay for $8

Minimum 5 minutes. No maximum! Item number: 280155575257

edit: be right back with a good link

Win a Phone Call from Dustin

I'd rather chat with Dustin on ebay than buy one of Nick's used glitter bottles. But to each his own. If you've got money to burn and don't feel like donating to charity or wiping your butt with it, by all means buy whatever the Big Brother HG's are selling.

Archived