Dustin Week 6 - Evicted

CeCiMom

whats with this years cast? last night they were playing a game and he offered up that he had done a sexual act for money.... (bj for 20 bucks)

umm.............. have they not learned anything? do give out info that you dont want thrown back at you at a later time!!!

next banner: " BJ FOR $20.... DUSTIN????"

idiots... (housegest)

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dust Pan needs to see a groomer. I am sure he is pretty stinky. I am sick of wathcing him scatching his rotting skin and putting it in his mouth. That is sooooooooo gross.

i am wondering... now that jameka and amber know that dustin has recieved money for a sex act... if they will now see him in a new light and vote him out on thursday.. just cause its not a very christian like thing to do

just sayin... it might just be their deciding factor in the matter.

Jameka and Amber are "selective" Christians, only seeing sin in people they don't like. (By the way, am I the only one who thinks Amber's Rebirth into Christianity is just an act?) Jameka will liken Dustin's fall from grace with Mary Magdalean.

It just crossed my mind....

Tonight America's choice will be who to vote out, right? Well, doesn't Eric HAVE to vote the way we want him to? If America decides that Eric has to vote out dustin, that will be 4 votes (Jen, Daniele, Zach AND Eric) and Dick stays.

Am I counting correctly?

Never could understand the spitting thing. I work with construction guys and they do it alot. Could hang a spit cup around Dick's neck? He doesn't spit in the house so why does he spit outside all the time?

Am I counting correctly?
Neither Zach's vote or Jen's is really secure. They have told each side different things.And yes, Eric's vote goes to whoever America say it does.

Archived