Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

I hope Eric reads these threads when he gets out of the house. Just in case, I'll write my own little message to him:

Eric, you may be America's Player, but you certainly haven't been playing for us. You do what you want. You were a HORRIBLE choice for the role.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric is a weasel. He may be America's Player but he isn't mine.

good point about how the structure of the show is messed up going slow at the begining boring parts then quickly through where it gets interesting.....

most shows have multiple eliminations the first few weeks then single till the end.. BB does it opposite which doesn't make a lot of sense

When it comes to BB, for me it is all about game, not personalities.

I don't give a rip if a HG is a-hole, slob, conceded, butt-kisser and so on, if it get them to the final two, that is what counts.... But this Eric dude is, without a doubt, the most annoying personality in BB history. Nobody can touch him. He never shuts the F' up. I respect his game, which is to lie, but I can't tolerate listening him on the feeds for more than 2 minutes. He is the first person that I have ever wanted evicted because he is too annoying to keep around. I don't believe in name calling, and I believe Eric is a decent guy as a person, but his endless and relentless BS really gets on my nerves to no end, and no other BB HG has ever done that in 8 years of watching the show. Where in the F did they find this guy!!

Eric is completely disgusting. The comments he made in the HT last night were reprehensible. I hope he realizes (and the others remember) he is being used as a vote and to win HOH for the group of 5.

My fervent wish is that they get rid of Dick, then Daniele, then Eric in that order. BB needs to talk to this boy about watching his mouth since he is supposedly representing us.

All these people who are upset with Eric have some strange sense of entitlement. It's a game, get over it. He IS america's player, but he is playing the game so that he can be AP for as long as possible. If he disagrees with America, then that's his right. Long live Eric.

Eric said behind Dick's back that Dick really wanted to sleep with his daughter and he has a thing for young blonds. If that little punk had said that to my face they would have had to pull me off that weasel.

sAng_threaten.gif

that is disgusting. how anyone could sit there and listen to him say this crap and not tell him that he is a nasty :censored: ? pigs.

ya ya ya.. he has said a lot of other things too, about other HGs... thats all he does, talk crap about everyone. nice AP we have... great. where is The Donald when you need him for a good old "Your Fired!"

P.S. the whole Mustard thing was HIS idea! bb didnt tell him to do that.. they just said Jen was the target and he had to figure out something to do to her things. even dick said that was not cool.

eric is sSig_viruses.gif

Last week people b*tched about the things Dick was saying. Now Eric. WHATEVER. Next.......

I hope Eric convinces Jessica to put that wobble bottom crying cow Amber up. If the door hit her in that a** it'd ricochette ten times. Ditch the miniskirts. Urkkkkkkks

I'm not a Eric fan at all. I think he's as vulgar as Dick and I'm so tired of his tough boy act when he's out of earshot. He's controlling his temper. HAHAHA the only thing he was trying to control was not peeing himself in front of everyone.

Both Dick and he deserve to be voted off but my choice is Eric first.

eric man hell of actor acting like he really thought he was going home

For Eric to make the comments when D&D were in the room that they were probably fuc*ing. Is sick

For Eric to say that Dick has a thing for hot blondes and wanted to F*ck his daugher. sick

Those 2 comments are sick. There is NO REASON for AP to have to say those things to further his game. I think those are such disgusting comments.

What I don't understand is all his family and Jessica's family all over the internet and in these forums defending the actions of Eric. Only because they want Eric and Jessica to win the game. The families send out bulk e-mails telling people how to vote. They are on this forums and other forums trying to sway opinion and help them win.

Of course he is too chicken shi+ to say these things to Dick's face. He can only trash behind his back.

Families and friends of Eric are you proud of Eric?

Eric is a wussy he would not have the Cojones to say to Dick's face that disgusting vile remark about having sex with his own blond daughter.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in that conservative family values home in Kansas when they heard Eric say that in front of Sweet Jessica !

You are actually talking down on Eric after what happened. Get a clue

Damn right it needs to be talked about he is said to be representing America . By the way he is a Jew that has almost a circular swastika on his back have you noticed that tattoo . He is an idiot . :animated_rotfl:

Justin we get that you are on Eric's team and it is your job to get him to the F2 or win. There are a legion of people on the forums trying to get Eric the win.

Justin do you think that was a disgusting thing for Eric to say about Dick f'ing his daugher?

Can you answer that?

he had a look in his eyes when amber called him out i scared of what eric would do next

the look of a madman

Archived