Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

Eric and Jess just agreed to send Dustin home and are now figuring out how to tell Jen and Zach to change their votes.

And even more suprising.. Dani and Dick talking alone and are planning to keep their word and be in the final 4 with Jess and Eric.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking a little too soon ... Daniele is already telling Dick that she would like to see Eric go next week. :rolleyes:

being upfront about his votes is what eric could have been doing all along, i think this will work in his favor .....but i think he's still got some lying and backstabbing left in him, YAY eric! especially for if he ever wins an hoh

Well, dukie, say hello to your NJ wife from all of us .... :animated_wave:

And you can say that, yes, there are still some Eric fans out here.

Especially if he straightens out his act and begins to fly right!

<oooh lookie - I'm about to hit 2,000 - Must be some kind of BB b-day for me. >

Noooooooooooooooooow Eric is working with America. Now he can help us get rid of the "good" people. Buh bye Amber & Jameka then it is all for one I say.

dukie...I hope your wife gets well soon... :daisy::heart:

Tell her if Eric can sway the votes to get Dustin outa there

he'll be off my poopy-list!!!! :hurray:

I'm sure it's been posted but I haven't had time to read lately other than live feeds ( :( ) due to preparations for going back to college Monday (go me!) but.........

I have not liked Eric whatsoever. But he has made me very happy with him and how hard he has worked to flip Jess on the Dustin vote. I still don't like him too terribly much, but he is redeeming himself in my eyes a little this week.

Biotch has done very well this week. And he even convinced himself that what he was doing was the right thing. Ahh, the sweet taste of victory.

But...and there's always a but, nothing is set in stone. We will see how Eric plays this week...oh yeah, he has no choice but to obey us! :party_smilie:

I agree guy...........I thought Eric had done a rather half a**ed job for America's votes up to now.........and for those who say it's just because he kept Dick in, let me say I posted this thought B4 the voting and said that no matter how it went KUDOS! to Eric this week :party_smilie:

way to go Eric, you da man, and me thinks Amber and Jameka need to feel the block,lol

Archived