Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

I think Eric said Jen was prolly asleep, like as usual according to him, I do not think they need her any way

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jessica doesnt like daniele so no deal will happen

I can barely stand to hear Dustins speak any more, he gets on my last nerveit does not matter whether you like someone or not, if you can make a deal to go further, then put personal feelings aside, just like she is doing with Eric right now, she doe not like Eric either, she tried to get him evicted last week.

Fatcat, I think the reason Eric is laying low is that he wants to talk to Jessica alone and if he went up there and they were all together he would have to do a lot of side stepping with Dustin in the room. I don't think he wants to make it obvious that he just spoke with Daniele and now he needs to talk to Jessica "alone." I think, he'll wait until everyone goes to sleep and he'll do another late night session with Jessica, like last night.

Oh I totally agree, but she's up there playin nicey nice and it is a nerve racking feeling knowing that Eric is downstairs planning dustins eviction, gotta love it.

eric wont get that chance tonight because dustin and crew are camp out in hoh room

dustin no fool eric not very discreet with his plotting

well, I think he is more worried that he is gonna go from some twist, not by a power throw, he said he would go balistic if some twist messes it up and one of them goes home, well, think of how he will be if he is just flat voted out, OMG, drama!!!!

what if eric bails out this week. seeing as they had rabbits. usually the rabbit bails after the pace is set

Dustin just said he is sleeping downstairs tonight, whatever sleep he can get. The HOH crew think something is going to happen tonight. Definitely, Dustin is more worried about some BB twist, than Eric stabbing him in the back.

I think Eric is doing just fine. He has a lot of balls to juggle, and it can't be easy. But he is one of the few players this year who are up for the challenge.

well, if he said once he brings it back to Jess, there was no turning back, so I am waiting to see it happen, Eric said he would get back to her later, and Dani said good, We'll be up all night, I am feelin it this time

I think Eric is doing just fine. He has a lot of balls to juggle, and it can't be easy. But he is one of the few players this year who are up for the challenge.

I haven't been a big Eric fan lately, but I have to say that if he pulls this off i'lll be right back behind him.

Zilchie, ain't that the truth and in the truest sense of the word from what we hear from his streaking, lol

Eric is really working Jess and it seems to be working. Go Eric! At first I thought that if he had to evict Dustin his game would be messed up, but given the dev. of the last few days, I'm thinking that it's best for Eric/Jess to break from the Wamber group now.

It's occured to me tonight, after Eric's marathon session with Jess last night, that she simply enjoys the attention he is giving her!

It's bad enough to hear Eric tell the same story over and over again, but how many times does Jess have to ask 'What should we do? Is that the best thing?'

I'm getting cranky....hurry up clock, lets get this show on the road....there's been enough talk about this to fill the Goodyear blimp!!

If Eric sways the votes to get rid of Dustin....I'm going to

forgive him.....well...maybe not for Nick....but for all the

other stuff. He's still a blabber mouth though.... :lipsrsealed2:

LOL

Archived